Search results

1. S

Lindfield 2070 NSW

Bike: Trek Rumblefish Colour: Bronze Date it was stolen: 12/05/2019 Where it was stolen: Lindfield Specs: XL 2012 Trek Rumblefish, dual suspension 29er Other Discriptions: Pictures: Bike: Giant Womens Anthem Colour: White Date it was stolen: 12/05/2019 Where it was stolen: Lindfield...
  2. S

MTB riding in Nepal

Has anyone been MTB riding in Nepal recently? I did a forum search and the latest update i could find was 2011! I am looking at going in September, most likely to ride the Annapurna Circuit, but i am unsure on how to go about it. Google brings up lots of different companies that run 'tours'...
  3. S

Niterider batteries

Looking for niterider pro series batteries to fit 1200-1500-1800 pro race kit. Don't mind if it is 4 or 8 cell, but must be in good working order. I am located in northern Sydney but happy to pay for postage.
  4. S

Evocities round 2, Albury

Is anyone heading down for the 2nd round of the Evocities series in Albury? I will heading down with a mate on Saturday, we are going to find a campsite close to Albury for Saturday night then drive home via Canberra sunday/Monday. Happy for others to join us camping and at the race.
  5. S

NSW 30.9 Carbon XC Seatpost

Looking for a new seat post for my girls bike 30.9 Carbon, XC, uncut would be better but what have you got?
  6. S

In need a of a job

I am currently out of work and looking for something to do, preferably long term but short term is also good. I have been working on or around race yachts for the past 7 years, doing maintenance, racing, race prep and deliveries. I have worked as a sailmaker before that mostly in NZ but the UK...
  7. S

Fluid trainer

Item: fluid trainer for roadie Location: Conder, Canberra OR CBD/Northern Sydney Item Condition: very good' incl front wheel block Price and price conditions: you tell me Extra Info: happy to pick up Pictures:
  8. S

NSW 12mm x 142mm 29er Rear Wheel

Item: 29er Rear Wheel, 12mm x 142mm Location: Sydney Item Condition: Good+ not looking for a shitter Reason for selling: Easten Haven Hub has given up Price and price conditions: Any Considered Extra Info: Happy to buy a wheel that has a changeable rear hub set up (9mm-12mm) Prefer an XC...
  9. S

5 Day riding trip, Sydney - Mogo - Canberra - Sydney

I am currently planning a MTB trip from wednesday 23rd Sept to Sunday 27th, the plan is to drive south to Mogo State Forest, across to Canberra then back to Sydney. I am looking for places to ride as we stop along the way, mainly XC courses or places that will be fun! so far the list i have...
  10. S

NSW Sold

sold!!!!!!!!
  11. S

SYD: TT/Tri bike

I am on the look out for a TT or Tri bike, looking for a 56cm Carbon frame, happy to pay up to $3000, so if you have a good one sitting around PM me please! As the title suggests i am located in Sydney. Cheers
  12. S

Freeload/Thule pack'n'pedal sports rack

Looking for one or two back racks for the MTB bike camping! If you brought one and never used as much as you wanted I will take it!
  13. S

Found

Looking for the previously mentioned hub conversion for my new front wheel, so if you have a pair laying around I will take them off your hands Cheers!
  14. S

My name Colnago....

My uncle has given me this Colnago and I am trying to find out what year it was made. Any experts out there? On the non drive side it has a INetti logo
  15. S

Niterider lights

I am looking for a Bikeshop or somewhere to buy niterider lights, specifically the Pro Race 1800 set, does anyone know of such a place, that has them in stock?
  16. S

What to do with used drive train parts...

I am at a loss as what to do with my old/used drive train parts. Seems a great waste just to throw it (chains/cassettes/chain rings etc...) all in the bin. So what do you do with your old parts? Does anyone recycle them? What have you made with them?
  17. S

Bike storage Canberra

I am traveling to Canberra this weekend with my girl and 2 other mates, we are planning on camping out Saturday night and riding day/sun AM, but would also like to do some tourist things and see some mates, but I would rather not leave the 4 bikes on the back of the car unattended whilst we do...
  18. S

8 speed 39/53 130BCD chain rings

Have a mate looking to get new 8 speed 3953 130BCD chainrings but we are having trouble finding anything! Does anyone have and leads?
  19. S

Storage for 4 bikes

I am renting a place and looking for a wall to floor tensioner to store 4 bikes. Between myself and my partner we have 2 roadies and 2 mtbs. My preference would be to mount then as close to a wall as possible, roadies on top due to weight, with 2 'bar's coming out of the one post to hang them...
  20. S

7hr race tips

Hey guys Doing my first 7hr 2man team event next week with the SRAM single mind series in Awaba. As expect I am thoroughly under trained due to being away for a month, but have added some nice parts to make myself feel better. Would like some advice as to the following: Does a the first...