Search results

1. Kezza dawG

Video makers 'post here'

i just assumed it would work. i guess not. i was aware of the fact that i might have to fuck around a bit but its being a real kent to find anything, and if you dont wana help why bother comment. goes to show how great ppl are on this shithole most of the time. sometimes i dont know why i...
  2. Kezza dawG

Modifying tire treads

i am interested in this idea. i have cut a few tires just for fun, running a nearly slick tire on my local track just to help improve my handling while drifting. great fun. how do you modify your minions to make em better? also that knobbie knife, would a sorta scooping one work aswell...
  3. Kezza dawG

Pedals

im not sure what you are riding but downhill/trails and stuff: metal. they dont mind when you hit em on rocks and have just that bit more grip. skatepark/ dirt jumps and stuff: plastic! great grip, light, cheap so when they die or you feel like a change cheap as chips. check these one. i...
  4. Kezza dawG

Soundwave 2011

massive agreed! http://www.nosleeptil.com.au/ check that for a line up. more new style than soundwave. i think ill be at both tho.
  5. Kezza dawG

Video makers 'post here'

ok so since i am not goin through this whole thread im just goin to ask here. i bought this camera last week http://www.digitalcamerawarehouse.com.au/prod3001.htm i have a iMac which claims to work with everything. the camera films in .mts files. i cant watch the raw footage with vlc...
  6. Kezza dawG

problems with proper rear hubs?

i have the same hub i found if i used the Allen key in the centre of the bolt i couldnt it tight enough. using the 17mm spanner on the outside no problems. its only a short spanner as well.
  7. Kezza dawG

New Rotecs in the near future

are we getting closer to seeing some prototype pics?? so keen.
  8. Kezza dawG

Help with different sized bars

if you really dont have much $$ or don't wanna spend you could always cut down the bigger ones (i DO NOT recommend it though.) you can get wider bars in standard dia so no need to buy a new stem. even have a look on the for sale section for some bars you can probs get em fairly cheap...
  9. Kezza dawG

What Frame Have I Bought ?

yeah i have the 2010 pantera and its the same except the dropouts. i think yours may be the 3amigos tho... very similar to the pantera
  10. Kezza dawG

What Frame Have I Bought ?

i have a feeling its a fly pantera, or fly 3amigos
  11. Kezza dawG

my ps3 is taking away riding

beautiful ty love it
  12. Kezza dawG

taybo tell me what you think :)

getting there. one need to let your inside hand twist around the bar and tuck your knees together, a good mindset that helped me is bring the wheel to your shoulder not push the bike flat. check my profile pic...
  13. Kezza dawG

NSW Mt Keira - general track maintanence and changes discussion.

i was up there today and there were 3 or 4 national park rangers at the rock jump after the step down. wen i got there, there was a few crowd already but they where saying no riding fines and shit. And very stubborn about not even looking at options about coming to a compromise. spoke to...
  14. Kezza dawG

2011 Norco Dh Team

yeah they both have two wheels.
  15. Kezza dawG

"Scrap bike helmet law" says health expert

to me personally i find it would make little difference as i only really wear a helmet wen downhilling or xc racing or such. i rarely wear my helmet to go down the shops. rarely wear it to the skate park. but i do think it should be a persons choice. i choose not to wear one unless i think...
  16. Kezza dawG

Couple of pics from today.

oneday.. im just rep'n the locks for the moment. nar soonish methinks.
  17. Kezza dawG

Dh bar width

yeah i was aware of that and i was saying my bars are actually 820 and im not joking.
  18. Kezza dawG

Dh bar width

mine are almost as big as brendogs at 820mm. im actually serious. but they feel great to me so not fussed with what others thing ( general comments are, how do you fit though the trees??) i think ride as they are and cut down if you feel the need later.
  19. Kezza dawG

Lightweight Crank Options for DH

ill be building a new dh soon and have sorta thought about it but not much yet. this is my findings. the newish MRP camber cranks are pretty light fsa gravity lite but i always here about people bending them. (i have some on my stp with no issues yet) i hate saints so i haven't looked at...
  20. Kezza dawG

The 2011 Parts/Bikes Thread... !!!

im there!!! hoping that sram will bring out matching purple bits for a whole dh setup.