Search results

1. Kevdog

Headset help

Even with my basic knowledge of bikes and owning it for 6 years. To fit it in the back of a vz wagon, all that's required is to remove both front and rear wheels... In this case is was actually someone else who caused this 'monumental stuff up'. There are three shops that i can think of...
  2. Kevdog

Headset help

He will be paying for it :biggrin1: ... one way or another.. I'm pretty sure he 'misplaced' a seal/washer aswell. Any recommendations for headsets ?
  3. Kevdog

Headset help

Ok, so my friend borrowed my bike over the weekend and i don't know why but decided to take off the forks/headset ect.. He then didn't assemble it properly afterward which led to this: The bars just rattled around as it wasn't reassembled properly.. but it didn't stop him from riding it...
  4. Kevdog

VIC Sold

BUMP :wof: wrapped up ready to be brought! Contact through: Kevin.cosgriff@live.com
  5. Kevdog

VIC Sold

Pm's replied to. Please read the OP I don't come on here very often
  6. Kevdog

VIC Sold

Bump Anyone :dizzy: ??? Offers/negotiable want them gone!
  7. Kevdog

VIC Sold

Bump :ohwell:
  8. Kevdog

VIC Sold

All Pm's/Emails replied to Also i will consider slipping the set given that there is interest in both front and rear wheels Two interested parties in the front wheel. Anyone interested in the Rear ?
  9. Kevdog

VIC Sold

Bump Lots of interest, however no ones shot me an offer yet. Price is negotiable :)
  10. Kevdog

VIC Sold

All emails replied to
  11. Kevdog

VIC Sold

Item: DT Hugi - Hayes Hubs with Mavic 321 Rims Location: Northern Melbourne Item Condition: Good - Used for moderate to light down hill riding. Reason for selling: Not needed anymore Price and price conditions: Offers. Extra Info: These hubs are bullet proof, along with the rims...
  12. Kevdog

VIC sold

Will check tomorrow, If not i will see what other spare brakes i have. Bikes still for sale, Will take more photos tomorrow for those who asked aswell.
  13. Kevdog

VIC sold

Back to the top!
  14. Kevdog

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

My future project car, was also my first which i learnt to drive in :D
  15. Kevdog

Best T.V show ever!!!

Californication & Dexter
  16. Kevdog

VIC sold

These are still for sale :02.47-tranquillity:
  17. Kevdog

VIC sold

Bike's still for Sale
  18. Kevdog

VIC Sold