Search results

1. J

QLD Sold please delelte

sold please delete
  2. J

QLD bmx rims/hubs or wheel,cranks, seat setup!

Item: cranks Location: Qld pay post Price range/Willing to Pay: offer Extra Info: doesnt matter if there scratched item: rims or hubs even a wheel location: anywhere (ill pay post) price range: depending on item info: dont matter if there scratched item: seat and post pivotal...
  3. J

Please delete

delete please. solved.
  4. J

delete thread please

delete thread please mods STP RIDER123 is legit my bad!
  5. J

demolition front hub axel- where to find one?

hey guys i need a new axel (preferable with bolts, 10mm) for my front hub which is a demolition. I cant find one on strictly etc but would you know anywhere that would have one and also how much would they roughly be? thanks
  6. J

QLD wheels rear (rim or hub), cranks,bars

Item: bmx bars Location: Qld (pay postage) Price range/Willing to Pay: under 50 Extra Info: doesnt matter if there scratched Item: cranks Location: Qld pay post Price range/Willing to Pay: offer Extra Info: doesnt matter if there scratched item: rims or hubs even a wheek location...
  7. J

QLD bmx cranks, forks and rims/hubs

Item: cranks Location: Qld pay post Price range/Willing to Pay: offer Extra Info: doesnt matter if there scratched item: rims or hubs even a wheel location: anywhere (ill pay post) price range: depending on item info: dont matter if there scratched item: seat and post pivotal location...
  8. J

QLD bmx parts

Item: bmx forks Location: qld but will pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: depends on item Extra Info: Item: bmx front wheel or front rim and hub Location: mqld but will post Price range/Willing to Pay: depends on item Extra Info: Item: any other cheap bmx parts small...
  9. J

danscomp shipping prices to aus

hey i was thinking of buying a spuntic frame of dans and was wondering what you thought the shipping prices were
  10. J

front hub,rims

hey guys, i was wondering if the odys hazzard lite rim was any good or what is a good rim? and with the hub what is a good hub which rides smooth? does anyone have a front hub or rim they want to sell cheers
  11. J

QLD bmx helmet

Item: bmx helmet Location: brisbane, ill pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: depends on the item Extra Info: needs to be in good condition
  12. J

lacing wheels.

hey, i need a new front wheel and i was thinking bought buying a rim,hub,spokes (oh if anyone has a rim or hub they want to get rid of pm me or talk to me)and going to my local bike shop bike and geting them to lace it. But a mate of mine said it cost 100bucks to get them to lace it.so if you...
  13. J

QLD bmx front wheel

Item: Bmx front wheel Location: Brisbane, ill pay for postage if it needs to be sent. Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on the item Extra Info: Has to be straight not bent .Not buckled either
  14. J

QLD Bmx Seat

Item : Bmx seat Location: Im at Brisbane,Qld but i am willing to pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: Nothing over $40 Extra Info:Has to be a slim seat, its dosnt matter if it's a pivot seat or rail seat.
  15. J

trying to do a tailwhip

hey im having alot of trouble trying to pull of tailwhips. does anyone have any good tips or ideas to pull them off thanks jack
  16. J

hi guys

hey everyone, my name is jack and im 13. i live northside of brisbane. i just started geting into bmx and really loving it. Also all my friends have mountain bikes and im thinkin of geting one of them and do some trails with it. thanks jack
  17. J

pedals

hey, im just wondering what do u think is the best bmx pedals out of those plastic ones. i found some on strictly bmx. also are there any good sites to purchase bmx parts off? cheers jack