pedals

jacky b

Likes Dirt
hey,
im just wondering what do u think is the best bmx pedals out of those plastic ones. i found some on strictly bmx. also are there any good sites to purchase bmx parts off?
cheers jack

grundy

Likes Dirt
the odyssey ones are my favorite, their the origonal ones that came out aswell, i think. all of the other brands like eclat, and amimal just tagged along, correct me if im wrong... the only site i used to get bmx parts off was danscomp.com but their postage is fair hefty if you're only buying somthing small

jacky b

Likes Dirt
yer i think i will go with the odyssey pedals.
Also i think i will buy them of strictly's. Anyway
thanks for the advice.
cheers jack

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
+1 for Oddy's. I've tried both the PC's and the Animal Hamilton ones, PC's hands down the better pedal. Better concave shape, more pins and lighter.

Go the PC's!

will...

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ill probably get raped while im sleeping tonight for saying this, but i reckon pcs are shit. (the ipedals)

coming from a pair of them to eclat pedals was fucked. they are so so grippy compared to the pcs. my pcs also stripped and came off haha.

Last edited:

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Were they the clear ones? Apparently they had really shitty grip due to the properties of the plastic used.

alex22

Likes Dirt
i run the oddy PC's, first pair of plastics and so far i really like them :D, but i dont know bout any of the other plastics