Search results

1. J

NSW Sold sold sold!

Fox forks Hi There,Are these still for sale? If so can you shoot me a email at nvjordan@yahoo.com.au Cheers Nigel
  2. J

City Jumps Adelaide <- Updated 22nd of Dec, pg. 10

Jam Info see the below link for info and just scroll down a bit http://www.littleblackbike.com.au
  3. J

City Jumps Adelaide <- Updated 22nd of Dec, pg. 10

City Dirt ADL Thanks Callum for doing this thread it is awesome to see how the place is evolving. NO Dig NO Ride :mad:
  4. J

Localized trailbuilding organisations

Adelaide Trail building Contact -Dirt Jumps For Adelaide City Dirt Jumps trailbuilding city.dirt@yahoo.com.au
  5. J

NSW Queanbeyan Council Dirt Jump and Pump Track Park

Dirt Jump Standards Quick question to the people organising this were did you get your dirt jump standards to base the designs on. Are they IMBA standards or something else? The reason I ask is that we have DJ's in Adelaide and I am currently dealing with the city council in regards to the on...
  6. J

Sold

well His add says "willing to go a lot lower". If he is then he wouldn't mind offers that is going to get it sold anyway.
  7. J

Sold

Blk Mrkt Mob Is this still for sale and will you post to Adelaide. Do you have any pic's? willing to pay $300.00 cheers
  8. J

Gold Coast.

Gold Coast Trails Hi Jack, Go and see Mark at neran MTB centre in Nerang he will fill you in. I know they have trails out at wimps in Nerang forest and also some good jump trails up in Neran itself. The bunning trails in Ashmore used to be all right as well.Haven't ridden them for a while...
  9. J

How to build DJ's

DJ building tips Loved your tips on building dirt jumps and this should help more people get out there and build. The dirtman