1. booerns

NSW sold sold sold

sold sold sold
  2. booerns

NSW [sold]

Sold sold sold
  3. booerns

NSW sold sold sold

Item: XTR PD-M980 Location: Near Chatswood, Sydney Item Condition: Good. Few rub marks from shoes on the sides. Reason for selling: Unused, been sitting in the garage for way too long Price and price conditions: $50. Paid about $130 new I think? Extra Info: Moving to Canada in August for...
  4. booerns

NSW sold sold sold

sold sold sold
  5. booerns

NSW sold

Item: E.13 TRS Race Single Speed Crankset Location: Near Chatswood, Sydney Item Condition: Very Good Reason for selling: Unused, been sitting in the garage for way too long Price and price conditions: $180 Extra Info: Moving to Canada in August for work so trying to free up some cash, my...
  6. booerns

sold sold sold

Item: Shimano XT MT785 Levers + Caliper w XT RT86 160mm 6-Bolt Ice-Tec Rotors Location: Near Chatswood, Sydney Item Condition: Very good condition. One tiny tiny scratch on the rear of the front brake lever, as per photos below. Reason for selling: Unused, been sitting in the garage for way...
  7. booerns

Queenstown - February 2014

So I know this has been done before, but after spending half an hour searching through old threads and reading what I can find, I am still a bit lost I am thinking of taking 5 or 6 days off to go to Queenstown in February, and taking the DH bike with me. I was just wondering if anyone had...
  8. booerns

Respraying frame original colours

Hi, So I have recently come into possession of a 2007 Giant Glory frame, and as the title says I'm looking at the possibility of respraying it the original blue and white colour scheme (it's currently red). I have been searching the web for a template or something of the sort that I would be...
  9. booerns

My New Project!

So after about a year or two off the bike, I've finally decided it's time to get back into it and get my fitness back, starting with a brand new frame! I managed to pick up this mint '08 BMC Streetfire SSX off eBay. I've read quite a few reviews on it, all things point towards very aggressive...
  10. booerns

G'day!

Hi all! I've been a bit of a lurker and very infrequent poster for a number of years now. It's been a few years since I've even been on the website and I never really got into any circles even when I was on the site a few years back, so I figure I'm still a newbie considering! I'm back...
  11. booerns

XC Racing

So I really want to start getting into more cross country racing... Can someone give me a bit more info on how often races are/usual locations/ how to go about it all? Any help is welcome :) Thanks!
  12. booerns

Bottom Brackets

ive got an old Gary Fisher Wahoo that im turning single speed but i need some new cranks as the ones i've got are a dodgy shimano touring set, and the chainrings aren't able to be separated and i was wondering whether people think i should buy new cranks and chainring, or a complete new...
  13. booerns

Single Speed XC

hey guys i was wondering if it is possible to take apart a rear 8 speed cassette, and use the cog of my desire also i was wondering in general how much a chain tensioner, and a single speed kit would cost cheers MB
  14. booerns

Single Speed

hey guys i was wondering if it is possible to take apart a rear 9 speed cassette, and use the cog of my choice. also i was wondering in general how much a chain tensioner, and a single speed kit would cost. cheers MB
  15. booerns

brake's....

whats the difference between Avid Juicy Ultimate's and Avid Juicy Carbon's??:confused: also, in your opinion, which is the better option?? cheers, i appreciate the help