G'day!

booerns

Likes Dirt
Hi all!

I've been a bit of a lurker and very infrequent poster for a number of years now. It's been a few years since I've even been on the website and I never really got into any circles even when I was on the site a few years back, so I figure I'm still a newbie considering!

I'm back with a new passion, now I'm old enough to actually be able to afford to buy bikes/parts that I need and desire (more so desire I think haha), that and I now have a bit more time off work than I have for the previous year. So I decided it's time to make a big change in my lifestyle and get fit and healthy again. I've currently just purchased a road bike as I'm recovering from a few health issues and fitness is my biggest priority at the moment; but as soon as funds allow (the downside to not working as much) I'm looking at getting a AM or an XC bike! I'd love to get a DH, but I think it's more realistic to get a AM or XC as I'll actually be able to get use it regularly and get more km's for the $$.

Would be great to get to know a couple of Rotorburners and see some of you guys out on the track!

Cheers

Booerns!