Search results

1. F

Boys on the Girls forum

hahaha :D ahhh teenage boys, good point.
  2. F

Ladies Felt ZW5 for sale

Hi all, I know this is not a trading area but my ladies bike will probably get lost in all the manliness of the for sale section. :p Anyways, since it's a ladies bike it makes perfect sense to me to say to any girls out there that are looking for a roady or know someone who is as short as I am...
  3. F

Girls Dirty Weekend

That is a pretty cool idea you've got going there. I'm too young for my pallet to appreciate wine though :p ..or to be able to drink any kind of wine.. maybe one day!!
  4. F

After rec's for good women's bike clothing please

What were you looking for in particular? Knicks? Shy shorts? S/S Tops? Tanks? Cycle Skins? Bargain prices, or high end? Normal looking clothing, nothing too pink or flowery?
  5. F

Sports bras with heart rate monitor sleeve? Know any?

That's verrrry interesting. I had been pondering over getting a polar hrm recently, but never thought about the strap not fitting correctly cos of bra. Damn boobs :mad:! Thanks for bringing that to my attention.. now I know I will have to try before I buy :)
  6. F

Womens Skills Camp - Forrest - Sep 26/27 2009

Norm, If this were any other weekend i'd be there in 0.0001 seconds.. my only procrastination is that... it's AFL GRANDFINAL WEEKEND! I'm soooo torn......... :confused: I've been mulling over this for 2 months I reckon :(
  7. F

VIC SOLD! Jamis Bam 1.0 2008 16" like new

sold today to a rotorburn member :)
  8. F

Bike is at the bike shop mechanic and is looking very shmick! Should have a service report by tomorrow
  9. F

should have included this in my description NO CHANCE OF SPLITTING :)
  10. F

clipless pedals

Clip in and you'll get rid of that habit of stepping off :D Hehehe You gotta love to crash :p I think I went clipless straight away, you could do it, you probably just won't feel as confident. Try it out, see how you go. Take a change of pedals out on the trails if need be.
  11. F

SOLD!! 2008 Jamis Dakar Bam 1.0 16" Coal Item location: Mulgrave, VIC Item Condition: Used, Excellent condition Reason For Selling: Not used anymore, too many other bikes Purchased: 7/11/2008 Rrp: $3499.00 Price and price conditions: $1900 This bike was last ridden February 2009. It...
  12. F

rain rain go away

Since this is about the weather I guess that means I can add something really lame Whether the weather is hot, whether the weather is not, whatever the weather we'll weather the weather, whether we like it or not. It only rains when i'm not at work :mad:
  13. F

Introducing the Girls

Anaconda is evil :mad:.. find another supplier of Jamis..:p
  14. F

BMX for Girls: Advice?

Hey I like your idea. Bmx just for fun is rad. I'm about to get rid of my bmx. But only cos the other bikes mean I have no time for it. I wish I could afford to keep it. It will be sadly missed. Cruising around a bmx track and not taking it seriously is fun, and good for fitness. Do some riding...
  15. F

Introducing the Girls

Actually have you ever had a problem where you've come across another chick riding, but they're trying to hang with/be accepted by guys too much that they aren't even friendly? Weird. I would've thought that most chicks, being a minority, would be nice to each other and not have a problem...
  16. F

Sick of getting my legs scratched/chewed up when biking

My left leg has copped an absolute beating and does not look very sexy when wearing a dress etc. I guess 2 scars are my own fault for riding with flats with mates whilst drunk (kids - do not try that at home).. But my most recent, and largest scar, was actually from my SHIN PADS rubbing on my...
  17. F

womens clothing

Yeah dammit, when I become a richonairre, i'm gonna design a line of women's clothing. So hard to come by women's clothing, and then something that fits good. I want to look like a chick and not have something overly baggy. I do like some of the Fox and Animal range.
  18. F

Introducing the Girls

I'm about 5'3. I would say I look ridiculous on my DH bike. But I manage. I can't offer any advice of a bike for you.. But I would say, don't worry about boys laughing at you. There are some good dudes out there who will ride with you, encourage you and give you advice. You can't be expected to...
  19. F

Introducing the Girls

Name: Sarah Age: 23 Location: Melbourne Riding since: The first time I rode A bike.. Bike: Jamis Dakota Comp Femme, Jamis Bam 1.0 Ride: Mostly Lysty Style: Not much.. xc/dh Day job: Just quit. Lookin' for a new job. Know of anything in SE Suburbs?! hehe :)
  20. F

Velosure bicycle insurance needs staff

Awww.. I got excited when I seen the title.. only to find out it's in sydney. Poo. I WANT A JOB IN MELBOURNE! :)