Search results

1. wazza2282

My Band- DE LA CRUZ

Loved it man! very very well done. Video was awesome!! will have to check out the rest. Keep it up!.
  2. wazza2282

GO PRO or Similar

I have found a retailer, awesome. Yep I shall go get one. I did search the forum but nothing came up.
  3. wazza2282

GO PRO or Similar

Hey All. Looking to buy a camera for riding and Quad riding. The Go pro is an option but i cannot find any retail stores which sell them, only online. Do you guys recommend the go pro or are there any other options? and where can i get on Sydney or Newcastle (or between) ideas? thanks heaps
  4. wazza2282

Get the girls with our special weight-loss dieting techniques

Hey all. Advice for a beginner to the Gym? I need to get fit, i'm 6' and around 75kg. I need to get toned. Well don't need, but want to =] I have been given advice from a personal trainer to run 1 min off 1 min on the treadmill for 20 mins (10 1 min runs) is this good? I currently do...
  5. wazza2282

The Photo Snob Thread

When i said 'not enough' i wasn't saying it wont still work. I bought a brand new mac book pro which came with 4gigs. It worked but when i went to 8gigs i noticed a huge difference. I was just suggesting if he was buying a new machine that he should make sure it could support more or 4 gigs, no...
  6. wazza2282

The Photo Snob Thread

Can either of these machines take more the 4gigs? 4 gig is not enough for even photoshop.
  7. wazza2282

Women, etc.

'as long as it's safe' dude your on a leash!! jk....nice work man.
  8. wazza2282

The Photo Snob Thread

Thanks mate. I opened the lens up to f32 and then BOOM, it now works. Even at all Stops.
  9. wazza2282

The Photo Snob Thread

Hey all, So the tamron 17-55 is having issues with the 7d, it has an error clean contacts. I have done so and it still presents the issue. I have been wanting a replacement for a while now and i think this is now a good time. The lens works, but every time you take a picture, the error...
  10. wazza2282

The Photo Snob Thread

Don't use a 7D? On a serious note, a 2.8 big lens.
  11. wazza2282

The Photo Snob Thread

lol :clap2:
  12. wazza2282

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Bit off topic. But i'm selling my postie bike. Great fun but just don't need it anymore. Works perfect and is in great cond. I'm located in Newcastle and i won't and can't be bothered dealing with shipping. So if anyone in the local area or anyone who wants to travel i will take $800 for it. But...
  13. wazza2282

Old roadies

ITEM: Old/vintage road bikes. I would prefer with all parts but can be in old condition. LOCATION: Newcastle preferred but can be Sydney/northern beaches area. or anywhere between. I want the bike with all running gear, gears and brakes working. Tires able to hold air. Send me images...
  14. wazza2282

Transition Bottle rocket

Hey all, Always wanted a transition bottle rocket. What are they worth now second hand? anyone have one for sale?? Newcastle area or Sydney close the F3 or northern Beaches. Cheers, Warren
  15. wazza2282

The Photo Snob Thread

70-200 is a big lens for a 7D. i have one and i would never use it for indoor candid shots. You need a much smaller focal length; a 24-105 would be ideal. However if you already have a lens in that range, the 70-200 does amazing shots when your able to use it; outdoors. even a 17-50 ish as i'm...
  16. wazza2282

The Photo Snob Thread

If your shutter is correct and your still not getting pin sharp images, i would say the lens isn't good at 1.4. My lens sucks at 2.8 and is pin sharp at 7.1 lol i always take my flash. Try the 1.8 at 1.8 and see if its sharper and then try the 1.4 at 1.8 and compare. Or buy a new lens?
  17. wazza2282

The Photo Snob Thread

Is you V button broken?? lol More details, is it a well lit area. What is your ISO and shutter?? By the point about no flash, i take it you think you need it. And not using means your shutter is so low to compensate the light, which is resulting in miss focused images. You only option (if...
  18. wazza2282

Mac Address book help

Excel does save as csv, however it means i need to copy each address into separate fields (understandable) however would take just as long as adding each address separate into the address book and the saving a .csv file. I tried doing a group copy and paste into the spreadsheet, but failed. Word...
  19. wazza2282

Mac Address book help

I'll give all this ago, sounds promising. And yes, i just have been copying the addresses into the word .doc and when it's time to send an email i would select all and paste into the bcc in the email. Which has been fine, but FB doesn't like this method.
  20. wazza2282

Mac Address book help

Hey all. Ok so over years for work i have been collecting emails, i have saved all these emails on a word .doc as i don't like saving them to my address boxes. But now i would like to add them to my mac address box to export a vcard to send a FB link for the business to all it's members...