Search results

1. R

bmx pics that you fancy (riding)

is that at box hill?
  2. R

Fires!

havnt read any posts but i think VIC bushfires have been the worst with multi fires OVER 200 deathes OVER 100 homes lost but weve been donated over 52 million dollars CHEEEYYYAAA
  3. R

Art thread

heres a page where you can express you art sorry if its i dum thread admins i just thought it would be cool to see what people can draw __________________ the time i kill is what keeps me alive...
  4. R

The Beautiful Women Thread.

mmmm... miranda kerr. enough said. she wins _________________ the time i kill is what keeps me alive...
  5. R

Which Colour?

just added a pole! make sure you vote _________________ the time i kill is what keeps me alive...
  6. R

Wooden Starter Ramp

thats a mad ramp but you should add more support it looks like it will tip over really easy. _________________ the time i kill is what keeps me alive...
  7. R

How to build DJ's

hey mate thanks alot. ive been trying to make djs out of pure dirt but they kept crumbling and getting destroyed. i never thought of clay before _________________ the time i kill is what keeps me alive
  8. R

Which Colour?

hey im getting a forgotten misguided but i dont know soon but i dont know which colour to get because ive seen bad pics of the blue but also really awesome pics go to forgottenbmx . com and have a look at the misguided colours they are blue or stone cheers ___________________...
  9. R

Complete under $1200

if you want a low toptube get a custom and buy a Colony Hell Stallion best frame ive ever used and has low TT
  10. R

ramp jumping

looks quite fun...
  11. R

movie game

ok you play like this you have to name a movie with an actor then write who was also in eg. Xmen hugh jackman who was also in... Australia nicole kidman who was also in... get it? Rules: no using the same actor 2 times in a row ill start: Talladega nightzzz will ferrell whos...