Search results

1. D

Capital Punishment - 100km entry for sale $110

Sold pending payment...thanks Bev.
  2. D

Capital Punishment - 100km entry for sale $110

Hi guys, I entered last year and now can't compete. I did the 100km last year and it's a fantastic event. Date is Saturday 15 March. Transfers via the event organiser and payment to me. Thanks, Matt
  3. D

Husky 100 - October ticket for sale

I'll take it...pm sent
  4. D

Rider reviews wanted - 2013 Trek Rumblefish

Thanks Redbruce, Mine must be a 2012 then. Am in Canberra so not so easy to pop into Melbourne stores but appreciate the thoughts. Cheers, Matt
  5. D

Thanks John, Big beefie guy tune...love it. Will do. Have had rear shock rebuilt by selling LBS...might need to take it again. Front shocks definitely have the kashima (sp?) coating...has a sticker on it. M
  6. D

Post above referenced getting the suspension "just right"...any tips on doing that? I've got a 2011 (or 2012?...brown) I'm 6'3" and 105kg...struggling to get good feel out of the rear shock. By my maths, I'm thinking it should have 220psi in it...but the shock can't keep that in it for very...
  7. D

Three Ring Circus – Run & Won - Great Event

I saw a couple of GPS' out on the track...did anybody get a .kmz out of them? Or something similar?
  8. D

I completely agree...but I've got to start somewhere! I think knowing that I'm in for 50km in Mogo will mean I attack it a bit differently...today, I knew it was 25km...so I treated it like a normal after work ride...with a bit of racing involved.
  9. D

Kudos to Wild Horizons...Huw, Fiona and team run a top event. I teamed with Knopey...he did the blue and yellow and I did the red loop. I really enjoyed my loop...good mix of single track and fire trails, but so much sand...was Wingello a beach once? Helicopters were a concern, but...
  10. D

Get the girls with our special weight-loss dieting techniques

What are the magic numbers now Plow?
  11. D

Mens skills clinic

I got the impression that they had conferred with each other, and agreed on a plan but that none of them had written down what they had discussed. There was definitely some things that other groups did that we didn't which I would have benefited from. Matt
  12. D

Mens skills clinic

Hi guys, I attended the CORC run skills clinic yesterday. As a relative newbie I was hoping to pick up on some basic techniques and to meet some other similar skilled riders. I have to say, the day was great fun. Started with basic skills in the gravel carpark (cornering, obstacling...
  13. D

I clocked up about 6 hours on the bike last weekend...here's hoping it's going to make a difference. Scales...be good to me. Matt
  14. D

OK...on the recommendation of Plow King (and can I say props to your commitment...an inspiration)...I'm new, but I'm in. Name: Matt Age: 34 Height: 188cm Start weight: 130kg (fark that looks bad in this thread) Current weight: 125kg Desired weight: 95kg BMI: Morbidly obese...probably...
  15. D

A fat bastard trying to lose a few kg's

Thanks...found it a few pages back. Sitting down to have a read. M
  16. D

G'day Steve, I live about 8km from Bruce Ridge and ride that a fair bit. I'd definitely be up for a ride...Sunday would be good. Bruce? I'll PM you my contact details. Cheers, Matt
  17. D

I was shown some trails around Canberra and it got me hooked...since I'm impulsive, I've managed to get myself a new XC bike and have gone in full throttle. I'm now trying to get out at least 3 hours a week...probably not much to some, but for me, it's a huge commitment. I'm loving it...