Search results

1. B

Private Property DH track.. Brisbane

Sa-weet that looks pretty damn awesome, where bouts in brissy is it? north side or south side? if its near my end ill have to check it out some time. keep up the good work (Y)
  2. B

My 2004/03 Giant DH-TEAM

Yeow! yer thanks mate, It rides cool and I got it for a really good price so I thought why not?
  3. B

My 2004/03 Giant DH-TEAM

FORKS: 04 boxxer teams looking to upgrade to 2006 boxxer w.c FRAME: 04/03 Giant DH-TEAM SADDLE: funn camo with an easton seat post. BARS: Husserfelt tripple butted al-66, looking to upgrade to race face atlas (red) to go with the white and red boxxers if i upgrade! STEM: Truvativ Husserfelt...
  4. B

2010 Sunshine Series

yeah there is practice on the saturday before the race, you can sign up for it on MTBA and i think its $50
  5. B

sunshine series dh1

hey jess_dawg, what number where you?
  6. B

SS 1 Beerburrum

hey any of 118 black monster energy oneal gear no fear helmet white brodie devo badland74@hotmail.com thanks
  7. B

sunshine series dh1

hey viv, where do you want it sent to?
  8. B

sunshine series dh1

Hey guys all my photo's are now up on http://picasaweb.google.com.au/103394442922237910824/SamSDownhill#
  9. B

2010 Sunshine Series

the shuttle is 5 minutes max, with enough shuttle vehicles everyone should get plenty of runs in
  10. B

2010 Sunshine Series

hey guys does any body know the qualifying times for Beerburrum this sunday?? Sunshine series 2010
  11. B

2010 Sunshine Series

sorry didnt read page 8
  12. B

2010 Sunshine Series

so is it definatly beeries now instead of brooky??
  13. B

2010 Sunshine Series

how do we register this year, without TWP? or do we just turn up to the race??
  14. B

2010 Sunshine Series

as good as beery is, would much prefer brooky way better for a race
  15. B

Sunshine Series 09 Brooky

hey can i get some of 246 black monster energy gear dark purple brodie devo thanks mate badass-4@hotmail.com
  16. B

kenilworth photos

hey any of 259? black and green oneal monster energy gear, white no fear helmet, green scott googles. if you do could you send them to badass-4@hotmail.com thanks
  17. B

Kenilworth 08.03.09

number 259 hey do you have any photo's of number 259, black and green oneal monster energy jersey, white no fear helmet, green scott googles