Search results

1. D

Alpine Shire DH, every sunday from now on!

Eurobin is fucked. not even worth riding mate. went out there a few weeks ago. trashed. im pretty keen to ride bright area soon. whats mystic like these days?
  2. D

Bicycle Superstore Albury DH: 24th October.

sent my rego and money off yesterday. should be another great race. cya's there
  3. D

SHEPPARTON, Mt Major ride Day 13th june

Heey guys, me and a mate are coming over from myrtleford. cya's there :)
  4. D

Riding style?

Gooooooon.
  5. D

Do you wear a neck brace?

i wear one, cause i crash tuns.:p
  6. D

SHEPPARTON, Mt Major ride Day 13th june

So every second weekend there is a shuttle day at shepp?
  7. D

vic dh series

yack, shepp, beauty ST, elidon, Mt taylor late in the season, bawbaw. what about long gully?
  8. D

Victorian Downhill Series Round 6 You Yangs

jake you've an awesome job this season. cant wait for the bighill vid to come out.. and bring on next season ;)
  9. D

MTBA feedback survey- DH racers

NECK BRACE: got one for christmas they feel alright BACK/CHEST ARMOUR: nah unconfitable KNEE/LEG GUARDS: nope got tld pants ELBOW/ARM GUARDS: nah i don't care if i loose abit of skin now and then GLOVES: yeeeh after i broke my finger :) GOGGLES: yer keeps the dirt an shit out of mi eyes...
  10. D

Who rides Specialized?

i got 08 bighit... with 09 boxxer w/c fuckin mint piece of work (Y)
  11. D

Bars

bought boobars few days ago... 780mm and before it i had 650's on it pffft man they make a difference.
  12. D

Whats the funniest thing you have found on a trail?

i was riding down a trail and a white wombat ran across the track into a hole :S lololol
  13. D

tracks in porpunkah

arhk, who ya gonna go with?? if ya go boxing day wil ya be back for the radeo?
  14. D

tracks in porpunkah

yeaah, haven't ridden beercan in a while accually.. i think i've ridden shit farm 100 times no joke lol... an not really into firebreaks and shit much lol.. when we goin to buller?:rolleyes:
  15. D

tracks in porpunkah

buncho, where is a good track in myrt these days? yeah when we going to buller boss?
  16. D

tracks in porpunkah

mystik hill is getting logged at the moment im pretty sure.
  17. D

Yackandandah Pics

Bike: 08 norco atomik Number: 742 Gear: blue tld pants and blue tld helmet.
  18. D

2009/2010 Vic DH Series DATES AND VENUES!!

yess i got in the vid!! 5 seconds into it. the lazy young boys at the first corner ( blue pants ) :p
  19. D

MTBA feedback survey- DH racers

NECK BRACE: was gonna get one, but i heard they restrict you from moving your head as much. BACK/CHEST ARMOUR: don't wear this becuase there to hot and unconfitable to ride with KNEE/LEG GUARDS: was gonna get some but then i decided just to get a set of paints. ELBOW/ARM GUARDS: uncibfitable...
  20. D

Poll for ALL downhillers-Neck braces

No. have a look at most of the worlds riders how many of them wear one?