Search results

1. rockyash

Dual Valves?

If anyone finds out the goss on running dual valves post up. Scott Beaumont is running dual valves on his 2011 World Champs bike, but is tight lipped about reasoning. Two tubes so if you get a flat, your wheel will stay reasonably inflated? Dunno?
  2. rockyash

New Era Caps. Need your help to make a dope hat

Hostile has been around for a while now, hooking up mates with tshirts. We have the rare opportunity now to collaborate with New Era to make some 5950 fitteds. All embroidery will be the 3d type that pops out, so the designs that are black on black will be viewable but subtle. Oh yeah...
  3. rockyash

150mm Chris King dropping soon.

Start saving. Chris King Precision Components will announce and release for sale a 150mm rear ISO hub model at this weekend’s Downieville Classic in Downieville, California. Designed for freeride and downhill bikes, the ISO 150 is the latest addition to the renowned line of King ISO disc...
  4. rockyash

Retro 98 boxxers at Mont Saint Anne

What is the story behind everyone running retro style boxxers at the latest WC? Is it some anniversary? Or is there no significance apart from it being the latest pimp trend?
  5. rockyash

Thomas Vanderham's new prototype

Fresh from the slopes of Whistler, Does he still ride for Rocky Mountain?
  6. rockyash

Purchasing Online

What is everyones opinion on buying products online? At first, (about a year ago), I was a little reluctant to purchase stuff online, but since using ebay and a few online stores I have had no troubles, using direct deposit, and now I also use PayPal which makes transfering money a breeze...
  7. rockyash

DMR Sidekick frame

Item: DMR Sidekick frame, post, clamp, cranks, sprocket, chain and headset Location:Rockhampton, Qld Item Condition:Used, bit scratched up cosmetically, but in great working order Reason for selling:Bought an alloy bike to race 4x. Price and price conditions:$250, well cheap! Extra...
  8. rockyash

Got a Chainguide laying around??

What:4 bolt chainguide, slalom or street model Price range/Willing to Pay:Neg Location:Sent up to Rockhampton Extra Info:Im after a chainguide, a small one (approx 36-38t) to fit 4 bolt raceface cranks. e13 sts would be sweet, even a small aerial will do at the right price. Hook me up, thanks.
  9. rockyash

When can we experience the [R]evolution?

Has anyone got the low down on when the first issue of the revolution mtb mag is going to hit the stores? http://www.farkin.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=19024&highlight=revolution This post talks about its release in October. Is it out yet, or have they got a website up yet?
  10. rockyash

WILL THIS DOPE BIKE SELL?

Check it out... Mountain bike frame for sale on Ebay. This thing is Ghetto http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=7297&item=3688633850
  11. rockyash

Bustin the final jump at Mackay

Sequence of the final jump at Mackay on the weekend. Was a good weekends racing.
  12. rockyash

DH and XC race in QLD June 12,13 (long weekend)

Mackay in Queensland is hosting the last round of the NQ series in June. They have a dope DH course and apparently this is the last race before it is closed down. http://www.cairnsmtb.com/files/mackay.pdf <Heres the info Make the drive over the long weekend for a good weekend of...
  13. rockyash

Mackay DH and XC race 12th 13th June

Mackay in Queensland is hosting the last round of the NQ series in June. They have a dope DH course and apparently this is the last race before it is closed down. http://www.cairnsmtb.com/files/mackay.pdf <Heres the info Make the drive over the long weekend for a good weekend of...
  14. rockyash

Laundry of bikes

Heres a pic of my laundry at the moment. Packed to the brim. Included in the shamble is : 03 Big Hit DH w/888's 04 Giant DH Comp DMR Rythem w/dj 3's Old skool giant atx990 GT Ultrabox Macneil Ruben 24" cromo cruiser dope ass tramp bike
  15. rockyash

new ride:04 Giant DH Comp more pics

Heres my new ride. Went for a strap on it today, felt good, could probably tinker with the shock adjustments a bit though.
  16. rockyash

Knee Protection

Just wondering who here has had trouble with the ligaments in their knee? I have had a knee reconstruction and am looking into getting a knee brace. I know guards can range in price from $100-$1000. Just wondering who has had experience using certain brands and types. Any feedback is the...
  17. rockyash

Yeti ASX availability in Aus?

Just wondering if anyone knows if the Yeti ASX is available in Australia? And what are your opinions on the bike? Cheers
  18. rockyash

Hardtail huck

Russ Morell doin a 30ft huck on a hartail... Linked from Pink bike. http://www.pinkbike.com/video/RussMorrell30-2.wmv
  19. rockyash

Giant ATX 1

Wanted! Giant ATX 1 or 2 complete bike. (99, 00 models) Disc brakes Triple clamp forks Looked after... Thanks
  20. rockyash

Giant ATX 1 or 2?

What is the difference between the ATX 1 and 2 apart from colour? Are they a worthwhile bike for downhill and freeriding?