Search results

1. OLD_GREGG

4X By 4X bike supported by Rhys willemse

Tonight at the gold coast MTB meeting, my dad picked it up and brought it home. this whole bike started after we were about to buy rennies old Santa Cruz. then we got turned down cause Chris kovariks cousin bought it off him so we called Joanne and hook us up with a sick frame soon to be built...
  2. OLD_GREGG

best Skate park

riding around all weekend is great but as i live on the gold coast most skate parks are closed. so, i was wondering that if i could here your say about the best skate park on the gold coast Cheers, George
  3. OLD_GREGG

BMX Stay Fit

My Brand new FIT TRL 1 i just got it just today as soon as i got it i got a -Eclat complex (seat and post) brown -colony plastic pedals -Brown specialized grips -odessy mono lever
  4. OLD_GREGG

My STP

Hey heres my STP every body reckons its super lite like around 10KG Heres the spec Frame; Giant STP CHROMED Forks; Rims; Atomlab Hubs; Tough neck Spokes; ??????? Tires; Maxxis Lassen TT Pedals; Crank Brothers 5050x Cranks; Specialized Fuse SL With A Snafu 28t sprocket Gold Chain...
  5. OLD_GREGG

Whimps sesh

Hey me and my mates went for a ride up at Whimps We seshed the step down near the bottom(we were to tired to walk up any further) George: Green pants and Demo 7 Jade: White Santacruz and fox Shirt Hamish: Grey helmet and black gear Jesse: Camo Shirt and R Jays Helmet James: Mace Gear...
  6. OLD_GREGG

DJ and Park Sesh

Me and my friend went to theses small Dirt jumps and after went to this shitly weird skate park:D Heres some pics
  7. OLD_GREGG

Foam for foam pit

Hey i was wondering were do you get foam for a foam pit as i am thinking of building one. Cheers OLD_GREGG.