Search results

1. D

DH Finished at last

Like the title suggests this one has been in the making for a while.
  2. D

Dh in tassie

A move to Tasmania may be on the cards. as yet the location is not decided and is open to suggestions. I know about the Glenorchy track and other areas around Hobart, but what is the DH scene like I f I went north to Launceston? in fact what and where are the best general riding areas in TAS...
  3. D

Corsair Crown

wanted to buy, as it says a corsair crown frame, long. any condition except absolutely f(*^%d. will pay well for the right frame.
  4. D

QLD Yeti 303 rdh SOLD SOLD SOLD

Item: 2011 Yeti 303 rdh Med/Large Location: gold coast Item Condition: used, good condition well maintained Reason for selling: need cash for new bike Price and price conditions: $2750 neg Extra Info: photos at...
  5. D

Rotec Rl9

rotec rl9 frame, last model made 2008/9 will consider complete bike.
  6. D

delet ignore

deleted bad info
  7. D

Welches/old tambo gone-gold coast dh gone.

Well its finally happening, went up there today to put some touches on the STH tracks and the gates are going in. Gonna be locked within 2 weeks no access top or bottom, unless you're on a horse. Is this the final nail in the GC DH coffin. I just spent the best part of 18months digging new...
  8. D

Firtst ride day entries open

Posts: 315 Sth first ride open day, entries now open ENTRIES NOW OPEN. first come first served 10 vehicles max first time round , either email us at straighttohelldhinc@hotmail.com or private message us on here. Details can be found on our face book page...
  9. D

Sth first ride open day, entries now open

ENTRIES NOW OPEN. first come first served 10 vehicles max first time round , either email us at straighttohelldhinc@hotmail.com or private message us on here. Details can be found on our face book page http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/straighttohell.dhinc when entering let us know...
  10. D

Couple of numbers from S.T.H

https://vimeo.com/49596608 https://vimeo.com/49596607 Couple of vids of our new stuff. not the best quality, it looks good in my edit but i think the compression did something so uploaded its not as good, plus the cmos sensor instead of ccd , any tips would be good. cheers
  11. D

old tambo

just a heads up, anyone intending to tide old tambo, lower section(pinball) on the weekend be carefull. the road has been graded and where they have cut the water run offs, some ofthe track has been dozed away. its mainly the stuff on the right(facing downhill) where those 2 or 3 newer jumps wer...
  12. D

Private tambo track's ride day UPDATE VIDS NOW UP

Y'all As you may or may not know we have a couple of tracks on some private land up on Tambo. With line 1 pretty well established now and the second line taking shape nicely, we feel its time to let you in on them. we are looking at a day in september, probably a sunday, to open both...
  13. D

QLD Yeti 303rdh almost complete now splitting SOLD SOLD SOLD

Item: YETI 303RDH 10-11 Location:GOLD COAST Item Condition:USED BUT IN GOOD WORKING ORDER Reason for selling:NO LONGER NEED, CASH TO FUND OTHER BUILDS Price and price conditions:$2650 WITH DORADOS/$2500 WITH BOXERS. Extra Info:FULL BUILD LIST BELOW Pictures: YES This was going to be...
  14. D

double tap

Y'all anyone out there running the sram double tap shifters on the DH bike? i,ve used them on a flat bar roadie and its a really good system. i'm gonna give them a go but was looking to see if anyone has allready and what they thought for the DH application.?
  15. D

DiETY

Just asking if anyone has experience with diety components? I have used the bars in the past and liked them but I am thinking of doing a full kit up, cranks, pedals, seat post. Any advice,particularly cranks and pedals appreciated.
  16. D

Whats happening in the garage of dread today?

First is my new little toy, a Descendence Love Machine. Its a 4x/dj/trail ripper type thingy. just wondering on anyones thoughts on the cranks really. leave em brushed metal or respray black?. will put up some more pics when its complete in a week or two. Then theres my next project, an...
  17. D

What would be your descision?

Y,all I have just been told I need another knee reco, no drama in that itself but here is the question. As I will be out of dh for approx9-12 months, should I sell my beloved bike for cash on hand now and buy again later, or have the pain of seeing it sit there unused for a long time? The...
  18. D

Begging for stromlo

Begging for stromlo Y'all i am on a road trip withthe wife and have this sunday free to ride in canberra. so basically i am begging for a spot on a shuttle vehicle at stromlo if anyones heading otu there or any other good DH in ACT. money for fuel is a given but someone to follow on...
  19. D

Begging for stromlo

Y'all i am on a road trip withthe wife and have this sunday free to ride in canberra. so basically i am begging for a spot on a shuttle vehicle at stromlo if anyones heading otu there or any other good DH in ACT. money for fuel is a given but someone to follow on the DH would be good. 38yo...
  20. D

QLD 2010 bos idle rare SOLD SOLD SOLD

Item: BOS Idle RARE 200mm, with chuncked direct king crown Location:Gold Coast, can post if reqd Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: Going UD Price and price conditions:650 pick up 0r 700 posted anywhere Extra Info:these are the 2010 models, will come with spare seals, good overall...