Search results

1. captainmorgan

Share you ideas for new MTB trails at Anglesea

Last year the Alcoa mine at Anglesea (near Geelong) closed. There is now a website set up for people to submit ideas with what to do with that land. It would be great to get as many "Mountain bike trails" submissions as possible...
  2. captainmorgan

VIC Shimano XT bleed screw

Item: Shimano XT bleed screw Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: $5 including postage Extra Info: Does anyone have a spare XT bleed screw laying around, or know where I can get one? See attachment (circled in red).
  3. captainmorgan

Eumeralla Track Proposal (Anglesea)

I don't think this has been posted yet on here. For anyone that ever rides the trails at Anglesea, or is thinking about riding them, can you take a minute to have a look at the proposal and respond to Parks...
  4. captainmorgan

VIC Sold

Item: Crank Brothers Kronolog dropper seatpost Location: Warrandyte Item Condition: Used, but still good Reason for selling: Getting a reverb Price and price conditions: $150 Extra Info: Size is 30.9 x 405mm. I've just had this serviced by Bikesportz. Pictures: See attahced image
  5. captainmorgan

Fixing Crank Bros Kronolog seatpost

I've had a crank bros kronolog seatpost for just over a year now and it's started to slip when I'm sitting on it and I hit a bump. Can someone tell me what I need to do to fix this problem. I don't plan on getting another seatpost either.
  6. captainmorgan

VIC Cheap SMALL dual suspension frame

I'm looking for a dual suspension frame for my wife, 16". Looking to spend max $200. if you have anything, let me know.
  7. captainmorgan

Rocky Mountain Slayer sizing

I'm looking at a RM Slayer. I'm 181cm, but the Slayer is a 18" frame. I think 19" is probably ideal for me. Do you guys think I'd get away with riding the 18" frame?
  8. captainmorgan

All mountain bike

Looking at getting a large all mountain bike with Fox 36 forks and a dropper post. Something like a Cannondale Jekyll MX or Polygon Collosus AXX. I have around $2500 to spend
  9. captainmorgan

Help me find a bike

I'm looking for an off the shelf all mountain bike that comes with Fox 36 forks and dropper post. Can you guys recommend bikes that come with these forks. I'm probably going to have to look at the used market as the new bikes are above my budget. Cannondale Jekyll MX and Polygon Collosus AXX...
  10. captainmorgan

VIC Sold

Item: 2013 MacMahone Killlmeister Location: Warrandyte (Melbourne) Item Condition: Brand new and unridden Reason for selling: Need cash Price and price conditions: $3000 Extra Info: See Below Pictures: NOTE: Pictures were taken before the bike was fully complete. Derailleur cable has been...
  11. captainmorgan

VIC Sold

Item: 2013 MacMahone Lionheart (Medium) Location: Warrandyte Item Condition: Excellent. Done less than 200kms Reason for selling: It's a little too small for me Price and price conditions: $1500 Extra Info: Frame has titanium linkage plate and titanium bolts. Rear shock - Rockshox...
  12. captainmorgan

135mm hub spacers

I have a frame that accepts a 142mmx12mm rear hub, but my hub is only 135mmx12mm. Does anyone know of any quick and easy 3.5mm spacers I can use to make the wheel fit?
  13. captainmorgan

New Tyres

I haven't bought any new downhill tyres for a long time. Can someone recommend some good tyres that are lightweight, preferably under 1000 grams, and aren't overpriced. I've looked at the folding Minions, but I think they are overpriced.
  14. captainmorgan

Ride Event Calendar

I was wondering if the mods would like to create a Rotorburn public Google Calendar. This can be used for organised ride days or races and anyone can post an event. It would be good to easily see when ride days have been planned. Anyone else think this is a good idea, or does such a calendar...
  15. captainmorgan

VIC Sold

Sold......
  16. captainmorgan

Nemesis

I was just emailed these picture of the 2014 MacMahone Nemesis. Looks very nice. http://www.macmahone.com/blog/?attachment_id=5819 http://www.macmahone.com/blog/?attachment_id=5816 http://www.macmahone.com/blog/?attachment_id=5817 http://www.macmahone.com/blog/?attachment_id=5818
  17. captainmorgan

VIC Spcialized FSR XC (2007) Large SOLD

Item: Spcialized FSR XC (2007) Large Location: Warrandyte (Melbourne) Item Condition: Used and the usual scratches. Reason for selling: Bought a new bike Price and price conditions: $500 Extra Info: Shimano LX components, Hayes Sole brakes, Rockshox Tora SL fork, X-Fusion rear shock with...
  18. captainmorgan

VIC Sold

Item: Easton EC70 XC Carbon Handlebars Location: Warrandyte (Melbourne) Item Condition: New Reason for selling: I bought a bike for parts and these came with the bike. They've been taken for a spin down the park and that's it. I'm using a different handlebar for my bike build so these are...
  19. captainmorgan

XC MacMahone Lionheart

I just finished building this bike. Frame weight is around 2.4kg, all bolts are titanium and it uses a titanium plate with the rear shock (that has a lazer etched logo) to help with pedal bob. It's very nice to ride. Frame - MacMahone Lionheart Rear shock - Rockshox Monarch 4.2 Front...
  20. captainmorgan

VIC Sold

Item: Rockshox Recon Gold RL Solo Air fork Location: Melbourne (Warrandyte) Item Condition: Brand New Reason for selling: I bought a new bike for parts and don't need the frame or fork. Price and price conditions: $300 + postage Extra Info:100mm travel, rebound adjust, magnesium lowers and...