Search results

1. jimmy irwin

Sold!!! Please delete!!

SOLD!!!!!! Please Delete :)
  2. jimmy irwin

DH tracks in the Grampians region?

Hey, i've recently moved across victoria from Geelong to Hamilton. I was wondering if there was any DH mtbing in the Hamilton area. I know there is nothing at the Grampians which is a bit dissapointing considering the potential, but is there anything else? I've got a feeling there might be...
  3. jimmy irwin

Dartmoor Wish Protoytpe Teaser

Hey Guys, Finally, the all new Dartmoor Wish Prototype has landed in Australia! One of only 2 in the world :rolleyes: Nathan Ashworth will be riding the wish for a couple of months, testing and looking at any changes that need to be made before later production in 2012.. Last week we headed...
  4. jimmy irwin

4X Frame/Complete.. Banshee Amp ect..

Hey, i'm in search of a hardtail frame or complete that could cover my DJ/4X and general Trail/Singletrack riding needs... ITEM : Ideally a Transition Bank/Banshee Amp. But hey, show me what you have and i may consider it. CONDITION : Few scratches here and there are fine, but no cracks or...
  5. jimmy irwin

Nathan Ashworth

Yo, I've been doing a bit of filming with Nathan Ashworth the last couple of weeks and have decided to put a short Introduction together. Nash has a fair bit of talent in the freeriding scene and will soon be testing the new prototype Dartmoor Wish, One of only two in the world. Check it out...
  6. jimmy irwin

DJ/4X Frame/Complete

Hey, i'm in search of a hardtail frame or complete that could cover my 4X and general Trail/Singletrack riding needs... Also in search of Parts too.. SLX/XT/ and cockpit parts ect.. Just offer away.. ITEM : Ideally a Transition Bank/Banshee Amp. But hey, show me what you have and i may...
  7. jimmy irwin

Cressies Decent

Hey, I went out to the You Yangs to watch the Cressies Decent Race on Sunday and brought the camera along with me.. The track was pretty pedally in sections so there wern't many interesting obstacles to film, thought i'd throw something together for people to have a look at anyway...
  8. jimmy irwin

Life Cycles - Recut

Yo, This is my entry to the lifecycles Recut comp and to be honest i'm pretty stoked on it ;) The footage available is just soo good to work with and can't wait to get my hands on the Movie itself. Please Fav/Comment, and CC appreciated. http://www.pinkbike.com/video/155497/ Cheers, Jimmy
  9. jimmy irwin

Showreel - Geelong

Hey, Because of the Rotorburn Film Comp apparently dying :( I've decided to post up my video that was supposed to be an entrant to round 3. Its basically a showreel of my first 3 months film Mountain Biking at the local Geelong trials featuring a few local DH riders. Constructive Critisism...
  10. jimmy irwin

Harry Powell

Ey, This is a very short edit of Geelong rider Harry Powell, i'm having a lot of computer problems so the compression setting isn't accurate at all but you get the idea, this will be fixed for future videos. ;) Song - Chemistry of a Car Crash - Shiny Toy Guns Cheers, Jimmy...
  11. jimmy irwin

Boxxer Team Lowers

Item: preferably 09 Boxxer team lowers, otherwise anything that will fit 09 Boxxer Teams. Condition: No leaks, scratches are fine Price: Offer me anything Location: Geelong, VIC Cheers, Jimmy
  12. jimmy irwin

09 Boxxer teams with 08 Race Lowers??

Hey, I had a stack a few weeks ago resulting in ruined fork lowers. Instead of buying new ones which are costly, does anyone know if 08 Boxxer Race lowers are compatible with 09 Boxxer teams. It would be great to get any information as it would save me loads of money.. Cheers, Jimmy
  13. jimmy irwin

You Yangs Vic Series

Hey, Here is my edit from the You Yangs Rd 6 of the Vic Series. Didn't really take that much footage because of battery problems but just man up.. Comments appreciated ;) http://www.vimeo.com/11395770 Cheers, Jimmy
  14. jimmy irwin

Youies Ride Day..

Hey. Went out to the you yangs last sunday for a look at the new track and a film.. and its brutal, but awsome. :rolleyes: Anyway, didn't get much footage, but heres how the day unfolded. http://www.vimeo.com/11130955 AND Sorry to the guys who were looking forward to watching the...
  15. jimmy irwin

New HD Camera Test..

Hey, i am starting to get into filming a bit more after i got a new Samsung HD Camcorder. Did some filming the other day just on Goats/Harry's/Shanno's Track.. Its my first edit so, be nice aye :p http://www.vimeo.com/11070699
  16. jimmy irwin

New Video Camera??

Hey, The parents have decided to get a new Video Camera, so what better time than to get a video camera that can capture clear shots for sports like.... lets say ... Mountain Biking :p I don't know much about video cameras, but would like to get into filming MTB a bit more.. I need something...
  17. jimmy irwin

A "How To" Thread??

Hey, Ive recently been thinking that a "How To" section for threads would be a good idea. The section would be a good place for people to make threads about there experiences with parts. Such as "How to Strip and Paint you frame" or "How to Service your Boxxer Fork". This could also include tips...
  18. jimmy irwin

DH Anyone for a Sundae??

Hey, Its been a long time coming but its finally here. This is my first full on DH bike and it's showing to be a lot faster than my kona. The bike just sticks to the ground, feels stable in the air, plows through rockgardens, and the boxxers are just buttery smooth...
  19. jimmy irwin

Ring Bashy on E.13 Ls1

Hey, just seeking some help, new bike is coming next week and has an e.13 Ls1 guide fitted. Is it possible to fit a normal e.13 ring bashy onto it or does it not except any bashplate at all. Just wondering if this is an option since i don't have the money to upgrade to an LG1 with a taco bashy...
  20. jimmy irwin

College gap b-line

Finally hit the Small College Gap today and managed to capture it on phone camera's. Its been measued to be 28ft and is over a dirt road in the fyansford area. Cheers to kizz for making and editing some pretty poor quality footage.. http://www.vimeo.com/9518025