DJ/4X Frame/Complete

jimmy irwin

Likes Dirt
Hey, i'm in search of a hardtail frame or complete that could cover my 4X and general Trail/Singletrack riding needs...
Also in search of Parts too.. SLX/XT/ and cockpit parts ect.. Just offer away..

ITEM : Ideally a Transition Bank/Banshee Amp. But hey, show me what you have and i may consider it.

CONDITION : Few scratches here and there are fine, but no cracks or dints and preferably in good/great condition and working order

PRICE : I'm open to all offers right now but nothing over $400 FIRM (For Frame Only) .. I don't want to be spending over $1200 FIRM on Complete Bike.
BUT, if its the specific frame/complete i am looking for the price could be reconsidered depending on the condition of the product.

EXTRA INFO : Don't even bother offering me you single speed full on street specced bike as i'm after something tough that can also handle trails aswell as DJ. I am looking for a frame so i can build up a bike specific to my needs.

PARTS: Am also in need of parts to complete this hardtail build... SLX/XT ect..

LOCATION : Geelong. Happy to pay for postage as long as its organised by the seller.

CONTACT PM/notify me via this thread. Email me Photo's/Spec/Info - jamesirwin@live.com.au

Oh yeah, i'm 5 foot 8 tall. So nothing over a small/medium frame..

Cheers, Jimmy

Last edited:

jimmy irwin

Likes Dirt
Thanks for all the offers guys... I am after a small/medium frame, something i forgot to include in the description.. If i can't get what i specifically want then i will be interested in other offers, but for now i'm still set on the frame/bike i've described or something very similar.

Cheers, Jimmy

evil_duffman

Likes Dirt
I have a mongoose hard luck frame I'll do for cheap for you.
I had it built for trail and DH and it does everything well.
It's a light frame considering how burly it looks.

It has very few scratches and looks almost new no cracks or dents.
I can also do a deal on 150mm hub to fit the rear. and maybe some forks? I have some pikes or Manitou's that are similar but lighter (better for trail riding)

I can do the frame for about $120 or $400 for the lot?