Search results

1. I

KOORALBYN DH

Has anyone been to the Kooralbyn DH track cause i want to no if it is hard.. Some Pics Would BE Nice cheers
  2. I

2004 FOR SALE

i put this in here cause it wouldnt let me put it in for sale for some reason.. Edit by Grip - And like people have said below, that "some reason" is because you don't have access to the trading areas of this site. Read the rules... then apply... as per the rules.
  3. I

HAYES 9 BRAKES

has anyone had any trouble of the wabling of the clamp that clamps onto the bars cause mine wabble and it is reely gay. if ya have some good sugestions that could fix it reply or pm me
  4. I

HAYES 9 BRAKES

has anyone had any trouble with the hand pieces wabbaling on the handle bar even when they are tight ? cause mine are always wabbaling and it is sooo gay. anyone got some ideas on what i could do to stop it.
  5. I

New Downhill Track

at brassall there is a new track iff you want directions PM me the track is like 1k long but very fun
  6. I

KONA STINKY 2004

I just got my Kona Stinky 2004 model on july 9th for my birthday i turned 14 and 2 days later i was at the brookfield state downhill.... :D
  7. I

P1

Can you use P1"s for downhill please reply
  8. I

Should i get a stinky or a D8

Just give me answers