Search results

1. sam125rider

NS Suburban

yer mate about the hub. basically the hub is bomb proof. such a solid build. noise wise it is louder personally against a hope pro 2, but the hope has more engagement points which makes it appear louder. but ride wise 4 bearings, you cant go wrong with that. you wont break it anytime soon.
  2. sam125rider

cranbourne indoor park "the shed" re-opening

Hey mate, that is a joke what you just said. I have just walked in during the holidays, middle of the day and they didn t say a thing. just dont let them see you having a MTB
  3. sam125rider

opinions please?? /New bike<<>>

hey how are ya? Im not selling a bike but im just chucking a spanner into the works with, have you had a look at the second hand hardtails on here?
  4. sam125rider

Ns traffic

haha u wish it looks good, bmx style branks all the way
  5. sam125rider

Ns traffic

no way shit tits!
  6. sam125rider

Project DJ Build

ohhhhhh dammm. that is going to be one intense build. that will put anyone recently dj build to shame e.g. mine ;( tires maybe small block eights all round?
  7. sam125rider

NS Suburban

umm i dont know about that???
  8. sam125rider

NS Suburban

Fox, i left it there due to i likes it and my mum likes it for some reason, she said the little devil guy is funny looking. RBNC (your user name is to big) umm, they are good once i find a good set up with them, i have the air models, so i can just put more in the negative, which will result...
  9. sam125rider

NS Suburban

no worries man, i have just seen some reba teams for sale and was wondering if they were worth the money to withstand dj's.
  10. sam125rider

NS Suburban

Ohh that is good as to hear they look the go, your bike must be super light in the front?
  11. sam125rider

NS Suburban

yer, was such a good feeling finally building it up, how are the forks on your cody holding up? forgot what model they are
  12. sam125rider

NS Suburban

introducing.... Beth. Frame - 08 NS 24'' suburban frame Rear shock - N/A Front shock/fork - 409 air pikes Handlebars - NS district low bend Stem - NS quark pro Headset - crank brothers Grips - McNeil Saddle - tempered Seatpost - leaf Front brake - N/A Rear brake - avid elixer carbon Cranks -...
  13. sam125rider

DJ My custom Ns Traffic 2010

That is the dopest NS that i have seen for a while! well done
  14. sam125rider

VIC sold

hey is this for sale?
  15. sam125rider

Backpacks?

Camelbak Mule. end of story. Best backpack i have ever owned
  16. sam125rider

VIC Sold Please Delete

Bike for sale? Hey mate, Is this bike still for sale?
  17. sam125rider

WTB Fixie

looking to buy a fixie for maybe $150 or less, so just pm me the details.
  18. sam125rider

Ns traffic

Bike i must agree with the other guy, bmx cracnks would of been the way to go. i bryce, your bike is alright <3
  19. sam125rider

Ns traffic

Ummm..... bike looks alright. SLX cranks way to much flex. my 2 cents hehe
  20. sam125rider

QLD SOLD - Please Delete

would u just sell one brake by its self?