Rear hub - Last Zakk
Front rim - Single track 26"
Rear rim - Single track 26"
Spokes - white rear, black front
Nipples - are noice
Tyres - Kenda Small block 8's 2.1
Tubes - standard
Total weight - lightish???

Thoughts on the bike: It feels way better to ride compared to my old norco 125, feels and handels so much better, I'm so happy in how this turned out Super chuffed about the 26" wheels in the 24" frame, makes the geo super compact, but should be sick for park though. The only downside is how long it took me to build it up, close to a year slowly collecting parts together

Attachments

Last edited:

yakuza857

Likes Bikes and Dirt
thata sick man:cool:
i know how who you feel, it took me over a year to get the cash to buy parts to slowy build up my cody, its always worth the wait though:)

sam125rider

Likes Dirt
yer, was such a good feeling finally building it up, how are the forks on your cody holding up? forgot what model they are

yakuza857

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yer, was such a good feeling finally building it up, how are the forks on your cody holding up? forgot what model they are
there reba team dual airs. they are holding up great, i was a bit worried about running them but they feel super soild and have a good feel to them.

sam125rider

Likes Dirt
no worries man, i have just seen some reba teams for sale and was wondering if they were worth the money to withstand dj's.

FoxRidersCo

Sanity is not statistical
Hey Sam, good to see the 24 Bicycles sticker I put on the headtube is still there :cool:

You've done well with the build.. Enjoy it

Legit build man, definatley one of the nicest looking bikes I have seen in a while. How do you like the pikes? I have heard mixed reviews on them.

sam125rider

Likes Dirt
Hey Sam, good to see the 24 Bicycles sticker I put on the headtube is still there :cool:

You've done well with the build.. Enjoy it
Fox, i left it there due to i likes it and my mum likes it for some reason, she said the little devil guy is funny looking.

Legit build man, definatley one of the nicest looking bikes I have seen in a while. How do you like the pikes? I have heard mixed reviews on them.
RBNC (your user name is to big) umm, they are good once i find a good set up with them, i have the air models, so i can just put more in the negative, which will result in a firmer set up. But i cant complain for now they are sick.

carpo

Likes Bikes
last hub

hey man just wondering wat your throughts where of the last zakk rear hub, how does it ride and wat does it sound like

sam125rider

Likes Dirt
hey man just wondering wat your throughts where of the last zakk rear hub, how does it ride and wat does it sound like
yer mate about the hub. basically the hub is bomb proof. such a solid build. noise wise it is louder personally against a hope pro 2, but the hope has more engagement points which makes it appear louder. but ride wise 4 bearings, you cant go wrong with that. you wont break it anytime soon.

alto-mtb

Likes Bikes
nice bike mate.

Ive got a suburban sitting in my room waiting to be built up,
was just wondering how the ns bars and stem hold up? also how are the cranks I was looking at the same ones and wondering if they are worth while spending some weekends working to raise some money