Search results

1. C

STOLEN Intense Spider 29 Comp - NSW

Bike: Intense Spider 29 Comp Colour: Red and Black Date it was stolen: 27 September, 2013 Where it was stolen: Circular Quay, 10pm Specs: Medium Red and Black Intense Spider 29 Comp w/ fox ctd kashima rear Fox Talas 34 Kashima CTD fork American Classic All Mountain wheel set XTR Cranks XTR...
  2. C

3.5" x 250lb spring

Item: 3.5" x 250lb spring. 36 ID (BOS or Cane Creek) Location: Sydney Item Condition: Whatever Price and price conditions: Whatever Extra Info: Need it for this weekend, so looking for a Sydney pick up Pictures: It's fine, I just need the spring Give me a call on 0412 668 686 if you...
  3. C

BOS 250 x 10.5 x 3.5

Item: BOS Spring. 250lb to fit 10.5 x 3.5 Stoy shock. Steel or Ti. Location:I'm in Sydney Price range/Willing to Pay:You tell me. Less than the cost of a new one would be good Extra Info:It needs to be in decent condition - no nasty scratches. I can swap for a 200lb if that works. I'm...
  4. C

Busted (leaking) fox 32 float forks

Thanks. It's all fixed now. Yeah, I new I had gone on too far onto the valve. The lock out doesn't always work well enough for commuting unless there is enough pressure in there. Sometimes after riding off road, it needs a bit of extra love. All good now. Cheers.
  5. C

Busted (leaking) fox 32 float forks

Hey, I'm hoping someone can help me on this one. I was pumping up the air spring chamber in my forks. Maybe I wound the shock pump on too far (not sure if that effects it). After pumping them up for communiting (to about 90 psi), when I took the shock pump off - pssssssshhhhhhh - all the...
  6. C

Waterfall gully

It's unfortunately not in the Shire.
  7. C

FRAMED-Andi Wittmann Rider profile

Amazing filming too.
  8. C

2010 Sunshine Series KENILWORTH DH round 5

Rennie rocking his old V10.
  9. C

Chris Kovarik shreds Mt. Tamborine

f*!k me, he's just torn that place to pieces. 1:03 just pedals out of it like it was nothing.
  10. C

Cairns is back!

Berend and Tyson = pinned
  11. C

Found - please delete

Item: Plastic shock cover that sits under the frame Location: Anywhere is Oz, just wack it in the post Item Condition: New, looking for the spare one that came with Glorys Price and price conditions: $10 plus postage Extra Info: New only Pictures: No need PM me if you're interested
  12. C

09/10 Large V10 frame

Item: 2009/2010 Large Santa Cruz V10 frame Location: Sydney, prefer pick up, will travel a little to get it (Wollongong, etc) Item Condition: Schmick Price and price conditions: Show me what you have Extra Info: Prefer a fox sitting in the back end Pictures: They help Send me a PM if...
  13. C

'08 Glory DH - Medium - SOLD

You're a few days too late. Sorry, frame is now sold. Boxxers you can have for $500 plus postage if you want them on their own. Cheers, Tim
  14. C

V10 Sold. Please Delete

Hey Reubs. Are you interested in keeping the shock for your next v10 and selling without it? I'm just after frame, headset, seat clamp and rear axel. Cheers.
  15. C

Just a quick note. I'm not interested in selling the frame without the shock. A few people have been asking so it's worth going up here. Thanks, Tim
  16. C

Cheers man. Price is updated. Now $850 plus postage.
  17. C

intense m3 bb shell

BB is 100% 83mm. Rear axel can be either 135 or 150mm with interchangable drop outs. The amount of spacers you use will depend on your method of mounting the chain guide (tabs or bottom bracket)
  18. C

Item: 2008 Medium Giant Glory DH frame w/ Fox DHX5 Location: North Sydney, NSW Item Condition: Mechanically - Excellent Asthaetically - Very good - a few rubs and nicks but no major marks Reason for selling: Injury Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: The bike is...
  19. C

Oxy whips - 7 Nov

and a few more...
  20. C

Oxy whips - 7 Nov

Just some shots from the weekend.