Oxy whips - 7 Nov

trouble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
(excuse the language) but shit benny boi, where'd the style come from? All I remember is your non-existent style when I filmed you, going big now bruvva. Gotta seriously get my act together and come film you lot, you arn't just a bunch of weekend warrior huckers no more! Good job everyone, it's awesome to see you guys all improving and is that chuckie with a v10 I see....if so where's the morewood?

bhooper

Barfarker
(excuse the language) but shit benny boi, where'd the style come from? All I remember is your non-existent style when I filmed you, going big now bruvva.

is that chuckie with a v10 I see....if so where's the morewood?
Thanks Ben. I seem to be able to whip now. And the nice blue pants make me awesome hah! And thats not chuckie, the V10 with 40s is Simon and the V10 with boxxers is Damo

downhillfury666

Likes Bikes
Thanks Ben. I seem to be able to whip now. And the nice blue pants make me awesome hah! And thats not chuckie, the V10 with 40s is Simon and the V10 with boxxers is Damo
Haha i asume when you say nice blue pants you mean you pajamas hahaha but for fucks sake you can lay them sideways:eek:

mr636

Likes Bikes and Dirt
well timmy, seems youve had time to practice with the ol camera and photochop lately!
nive pics & nice riding!

SideFX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
(excuse the language) but shit benny boi, where'd the style come from? All I remember is your non-existent style when I filmed you, going big now bruvva. Gotta seriously get my act together and come film you lot, you arn't just a bunch of weekend warrior huckers no more! Good job everyone, it's awesome to see you guys all improving and is that chuckie with a v10 I see....if so where's the morewood?
That little shit head ben has a big mouth and loads of style . The stalled wips that prat was pulling were class .