Search results

1. C

STOLEN Intense Spider 29 Comp - NSW

Bike: Intense Spider 29 Comp Colour: Red and Black Date it was stolen: 27 September, 2013 Where it was stolen: Circular Quay, 10pm Specs: Medium Red and Black Intense Spider 29 Comp w/ fox ctd kashima rear Fox Talas 34 Kashima CTD fork American Classic All Mountain wheel set XTR Cranks XTR...
  2. C

3.5" x 250lb spring

Item: 3.5" x 250lb spring. 36 ID (BOS or Cane Creek) Location: Sydney Item Condition: Whatever Price and price conditions: Whatever Extra Info: Need it for this weekend, so looking for a Sydney pick up Pictures: It's fine, I just need the spring Give me a call on 0412 668 686 if you...
  3. C

BOS 250 x 10.5 x 3.5

Item: BOS Spring. 250lb to fit 10.5 x 3.5 Stoy shock. Steel or Ti. Location:I'm in Sydney Price range/Willing to Pay:You tell me. Less than the cost of a new one would be good Extra Info:It needs to be in decent condition - no nasty scratches. I can swap for a 200lb if that works. I'm...
  4. C

Busted (leaking) fox 32 float forks

Hey, I'm hoping someone can help me on this one. I was pumping up the air spring chamber in my forks. Maybe I wound the shock pump on too far (not sure if that effects it). After pumping them up for communiting (to about 90 psi), when I took the shock pump off - pssssssshhhhhhh - all the...
  5. C

Found - please delete

Item: Plastic shock cover that sits under the frame Location: Anywhere is Oz, just wack it in the post Item Condition: New, looking for the spare one that came with Glorys Price and price conditions: $10 plus postage Extra Info: New only Pictures: No need PM me if you're interested
  6. C

09/10 Large V10 frame

Item: 2009/2010 Large Santa Cruz V10 frame Location: Sydney, prefer pick up, will travel a little to get it (Wollongong, etc) Item Condition: Schmick Price and price conditions: Show me what you have Extra Info: Prefer a fox sitting in the back end Pictures: They help Send me a PM if...
  7. C

'08 Glory DH - Medium - SOLD

Item: 2008 Medium Giant Glory DH frame w/ Fox DHX5 Location: North Sydney, NSW Item Condition: Mechanically - Excellent Asthaetically - Very good - a few rubs and nicks but no major marks Reason for selling: Injury Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: The bike is...
  8. C

Oxy whips - 7 Nov

Just some shots from the weekend.
  9. C

XC cranks - external bb only

Item: XC Cranks with ext BB, would like 06/07 XTs or similar, need to be 68/73mm external bearing shell Location: Sydney, pick up or post Item Condition: Good, scratches okay, no bent arms, no dodgy threads Reason for buying: need new pair Price and price conditions: About $100, depending...
  10. C

2-Stage at Oxy - 26.12.2008

Hey mate, didn't catch your name but here is a collage of one of your runs into the road gap. There are some more shots too but the white balance was a bit off. If you need the raw file (it's 4.6m x 2.7m), or just individual frames, let me know and we can sort something out.
  11. C

The Gong - 22 December 08

Some shots from last Sunday.
  12. C

Orange 223 - Sold pending payment

Item: Orange 223 Frame, 17" Location: Sydney, will post if required Item Condition: Very Good. All pivots, bearings and bushes are A+. There is paint damage to the swingarm from chain slap and shuttles; the paint is semi-gloss black and this can easily be touched up. There are no...
  13. C

V-Brakes

Item: V-Brakes with levers (pair) Location: Post them please, or local pickup in Sydney North Shore Item Condition: Functional, with pads. Not too fust about scratches. No rust. Price and price conditions: You tell me, they're v-brakes so not too much Extra Info: Prefer a laterall push...
  14. C

150 x 12mm rear axle

Item: 150mm x 12mm rear axle Location: Sydney Price range/Willing to Pay: You tell me Extra Info: Needs to fit a Glory.
  15. C

Glory frame (Med)

Item: 07 Glory Medium Condition: Brand New Location: Sydney Price: Cheaper than from a store. If you are looking at buying a glory for the parts and want to ditch the frame, let me know. I'm after frame w/ headset only.
  16. C

My tin shaker

Had it for over a year now, just never bothered posting it up. Shake, Rattle and Roll Orange 223 Boxxer Team 721, ceramic front, black rear, Hope Buld 150 hub Diabolous cranks e-13 guide ea70 bars mono M4s with floating rootors Tyres, grips, all the things that help it go down the hill
  17. C

Tracks similar to OBR

Hi there. Just hit up Old Bathurst Rd today and absolutely loved it. Nasty rocky and fast. Just wondering if there are any other tracks similar to this within 1-2 hrs of Sydney. Cheers.
  18. C

Manitou Swinger 350 x 3" spring

What: Manitou swinger 350 pound by 3 inch spring Price range/Willing to Pay: whatever. I need one Location: Sydney Extra Info: Umm, I need a 350 cos the one I have is stiffer than a hardtail.
  19. C

SOLD - Yeti AS-X - SOLD

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Item: Black Yeti AS-X frame, medium size w/ 5th element Location: Sydney. Will ship interstate. Item Condition: Pretty good. No cracks, no dents, only minor shuttle marks Reason for selling: It's just sitting around now...
  20. C

My Furry Little Friend

Some pics of my Yeti AS-X I rode it up the hill today to get to my car and I couldn't believe how little it bobbed. Neither the rear or the front (with ETA on) moved and inch while I climbed out of the saddle. Can't wait to take her out for a ride tomorrow.