Search results

1. boads 250

The hardtail riding thread

hey guys just want to know whats the difference between the last zakk and last zakk 4120 hubs
  2. boads 250

colony hubs

hey mate if you read the print on strictly it said not to run pegs on this hub
  3. boads 250

DJ NS Suburban 24.

nice bike mate cant wait till i get to build mine up
  4. boads 250

colony hubs

money mate i am all ready getting a new frame,rims and forks
  5. boads 250

colony hubs

can anyone give me some help
  6. boads 250

24 suburban

hey guys i might be able to get some new 24 rims can you give me some suggestions on what is out there
  7. boads 250

24 suburban

hey guys i have made a decision that i am going to go to 24'' rims so i am going to get a 24'' subby but i dont have alot of money to get new frame and rims so i just need some suggestions on some rims that are good but still reasonable price
  8. boads 250

Gt ruckus

not having a go at you but get a ruler a measure the axle width.
  9. boads 250

24" NS Suburban

thanks for the feed back how do they ride are they a strong rim i am thinking of building some up
  10. boads 250

24" NS Suburban

hey mate how do you like the rims are they abit heavy how much does the bike weight
  11. boads 250

question on NS

sorry for the grave dig but i just wanted to know how you went with the 26'' wheels on 24'' frame i am thinking of doing it but need some reviews
  12. boads 250

colony hubs

hey guys i am looking to buy a colony front hub and i was just wondering if they are any good. i dont ride bmx so i dont know alot. thanks for any help
  13. boads 250

brake upgrades: giant STP

hey guys i was just wondering what is better for park/ dj hydro or cable
  14. boads 250

help me decide on which frame to buy

hey mate i dont know what your budget is like but what about a BLK MRKT mob or a dobermann pinisher
  15. boads 250

help me upgrade

yer mate that is true but i am getting a new front hub and i have rigids, anyone got thoughts on spoke colour
  16. boads 250

help me upgrade

hey guys just thought i would tell you that i just put my leaf cycles bars and stem on and they look sick. i am going to paint my frame black at some point but i am going to go with dark blue spank tweet tweet rims and a dark blue colony hub but what colour spokes should i go i was thinking...
  17. boads 250

DJ Dartmoor Cody Updated!!

hey mate nice bike how does the rims go are they good for street/park
  18. boads 250

Marzocchi or Rochshox?

rockshox all the way mate
  19. boads 250

steer help

thanks for that help
  20. boads 250

steer help

i want to drop my stem down because i just got some new bars with 3.25 inch rise. does anyone know if i can cut it