Search results

1. J

NSW Sold, please delete

Item: 1x gripsport high ride rack Location: Coogee Item Condition: VG Reason for selling: no longer needed Price and price conditions: $300 ono Extra Info: holds 2 bikes, including DH bikes, any wheel size any frame type. All hardware included, will fit any towball Pickup only! Any...
  2. J

AM Nomading around the place

Loving my new whip, absolutely lived up to all the hype! The only changes i think ill make is changing the saddle and cutting the bars down a little, and eventually as parts wear out id love a set of zelvy wheels! Cheers. Frame - Santacruz Nomad (L) Rear shock - monarch plus Front...
  3. J

NSW ***sold***

Item: intense tracer 26', large Location: Nowra, NSW Item Condition: used, but very good Reason for selling: New nomad Price and price conditions: start at $1500 Extra Info: willing to ship at your expense, willing to split if frame goes first, let me know if you have any questions...
  4. J

what rims?

hey guys, this has probably been done to death but its not really my area of expertise... ive come into a cheap set of king hubs and am looking for a strong/light set of rims to lace them up to for my 'all mountain' bike. any info or recomendations would be muchly appreciated. cheers
  5. J

Bermagui/merimbula

hey guys, just wondering if anyone had any info on the Bermagui MTB trails, im heading down that way during the week but rumour has it they've been logged? any info would be much appreciated. also are the trails at the water golf park place in merimbula still going? cheers JP
  6. J

wynyard, queenstown

just a quick one i knocked up from my buddys go-pro footage of our trip to QT... http://www.pinkbike.com/video/241697/
  7. J

the jackal

Frame - santacruz jackal Rear shock - n/a Front shock/fork - pikes Handlebars - easton (for now) Stem - easton (for now) Headset - king Grips - odi troy lee Saddle - the Seatpost - truvativ Front brake - n/a Rear brake - shite for now, juicy carbon on way Cranks - xt Chainguide - n/a...
  8. J

Some of the stable!

heres some of my current stable, hopefully the photos work... santacuz v10 commencal meta 5.5 mountain cycle battery santacruz jackal, new project, still waiting one a few little things damn it!... SE stout random fixie/booze cruise bike some left overs