Bermagui/merimbula

jmpalmer

Likes Dirt
hey guys, just wondering if anyone had any info on the Bermagui MTB trails, im heading down that way during the week but rumour has it they've been logged? any info would be much appreciated. also are the trails at the water golf park place in merimbula still going?
cheers
JP

FatGuts

Likes Dirt
Go & see the bike shop at Tathra, they have a map of all the tracks in the local area including Merimbula. Bermi is not local to Tathra though but they may have something.

BLKFOZ

Likes Dirt
Go ride the tracks at Tathra - awesome.
Bermagui XC track is not as good or as long as Tathra.
I did over 80km over 2 days at Tathra and loved it. Easy to find tracks with maps at the Poo Ponds, bit harder up the top but I found them.

morgs

morgs
hey guys, just wondering if anyone had any info on the Bermagui MTB trails, im heading down that way during the week but rumour has it they've been logged? any info would be much appreciated. also are the trails at the water golf park place in merimbula still going?
cheers
JP
As has already been said, Tathra is awesome and there's more and more trail every time I go there.
Bermy though, is now cleared up after the thinning and burn and it's much as it was, with the exception of a few little detours and the run on the old fire trail beside the road at the top which has had a few tweaks. It's pretty short and has a lot of leaf litter all over it, just a lack of traffic. Good fun, but not a day's worth like Tathra can be.
Other options are Manna Park and Mandeni at Merrimbula which are worth a look.

jmpalmer

Likes Dirt
south

thanks for the info. rode all three over a few days and yeh, tathra was awsome. i hadnt been down there in about 2 yrs and theyve done so much. awesome work. haddi gabbi or what ever its called was one of the best sections of trail ive ridden in a long time!