Search results

1. K

QLD SOLD SOLD 05 Iron Horse Yakuza Type R (06 888VF2) SOLD SOLD

Item: 2005 Iron Horse Yakuza Type R Location: Brisbane (Pullenvale - western suburbs) Item Condition: Yakuza is in good condition, bar paint chips from shuttles etc. Reason for selling: Don't ride anymore and need money. Price and price conditions: $1450, open to negotion...
  2. K

Lobb street

Has anyone caught the train to the ipswich stop or the thomas street stop an ridden too lobb street because it doesnt look all that far but ive never heard anyone say you can catch the train there like you can with blackstone? thanks,
  3. K

Shifter/Deraileur combo queries

For around 300 bucks in total which shifter and derailer should i buy? XT/XT shifter?, X.7 shifter and X.7 or X.9 derailer?? Is the x.9 rear derailer considerably better then the x.7 or not worth the extra 50 bucks or so. Argue away about the sram v shimano war between the xt and the x.7...
  4. K

Mrp Bones combo availability

http://www.mrpbike.com/bonescombo/ How does one go about getting this combo in australia? would i have to order them over the net or would i just be able to go to a local bike shop and get the shop to get a pair in for me? They look very nice but i have never seen anyone with them?
  5. K

Quality Pedals?

What makes a pedal good? My personel preferences are the more surface area the better, the more pins there are (for griping perposes), and nice shape ie good amounts of concave. Probly the most popular pedal dmrs v8/12 i really dont see why they are popular the v12 have sealed bearings and...
  6. K

Dh frames?

Can you buy the ironhorse sgs dh frames seperately? if so whats the retail? and what is the retail on the new demo 9 frame? thanx, :)
  7. K

Manik upgrades?

Okay ive just got an 04 manik, im wondering what sort of upgrades too do to it because i have a birth day coming up soon so i can get some things. Im thinking about a chain device and wheels for now, because im going to start racing i dont want these parts too be really heavy. Im thinking...
  8. K

brisy x-mas ride? or boxxing day?

Has anyone got any major rides planned for the next two days, cause ive just got my new manik and it needs its first run down the mountain :D josh,
  9. K

scary mov3 worst movie ever?

would any of you agree that this movie was plain f-ing crap?
  10. K

quicktime upgrades?

my quicktime player hasnt been playing alot of movies lately and its a pain in the arse. It says im missing required software but the software you need isnt on the quicktime server? Where can i download the latest software for quicktime? thanx, :)
  11. K

MAME Arcade emulator

Okay im a complete newbie to any of emulator related gaming. I really only wanna download mame to play CAVEMAN NINJAS (this games hella fun). Ive downloaded MAME32 0.76 which i think is one of the latest versions, What else do i need when i choose a game it says it cant find it so...
  12. K

Whats wrong with gravdigging?

When someone posts a reply to an old thread why does everyone complain and say things like "stop grave digging" and "stop getting old threads going". Then when someone opens a new post thats been covered before people say dont make you posts this has been discused on other acasions? I dont...
  13. K

Ski bikes!

whos has seen these things? it looks like it would be so fun! now i wanna goto the snow just so i can make one of these. http://www.winterxbike.com/photo_gall2/photo11.htm
  14. K

Thanx to shane for his hardwork

I think everyone will agree that shane deserves a big thanks from all the mtbers around brissy, he put a heap of time into getting the park to where it was. A whole year of his life for the riders benefits, thanx heaps shane. (shane_J) For you farkiners who dont live in brissy the mtbpark...
  15. K

Aireal Industries chain device

Whos got one and how do they ride? Just got mine in today, looks nice and the bash ring is pretty solid looking. josh,
  16. K

huge kranked 5 drop

Who does the huge drop at the end is it bearecloth?
  17. K

biggest tire on rhyno lite?

Hey guys, just a query. Ive got a rhyno lite rim and im wondering whats the biggest dh tire you people have put on yours? it wuld hold a 2.5 highroller wuldnt it? Thanx. josh,