biggest tire on rhyno lite?

Konaman

Likes Dirt
Hey guys, just a query. Ive got a rhyno lite rim and im wondering whats the biggest dh tire you people have put on yours? it wuld hold a 2.5 highroller wuldnt it? Thanx.
josh,

G

I have a Maxxis 2.5 highroller on my ryno lite. it works real well so you shouldnt have any problems

frank-oi

Likes Dirt
yeah mate of mine has 2.5 high rollers on his.just work your pressuer out and you won't roll them off.ie. make sure it's above 15psi for a small tacker like you.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Well I've been running a 2.65 Kujo on my rhyno lite for about 8 months now without any probs, your maxxis should be fine. Actually, I'm even running a 1.5 XC tube in it and still haven't flatted yet. I'd change it buts it too much effort to get the damn thing off. Come to think of it, that's probably the only prob you'd have with high rollers, they might be a pain to get on the rim, sun rims are notorious for this.

Jared

Yeti Cycles
yeah man, u can run whatever u want on it, nuthins gonna be too big, run 2.8 all the time last yr, no probs

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I had a 2.7 intense and that kept rolling itself off the rim, so i'd say a 2.5 would be about the biggest

5PIDEY

Likes Dirt
i've got a 2.7 mobster on mine, and i havn't rolled it off, and i had really low pressure the other day. but it's hard to get tyre's on rhyno lites.

roasted

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I ran a 3.0 temporarily, but it was a shit tire, so I took it off. Didnt roll on me though.