Search results

1. madridingengineer

QLD SOLD Please Delete

Sold! Please delete
  2. madridingengineer

QLD SOLD Please Delete

Item: 2006 Giant Faith 1 medium Location: Gold Coast QLD Item Condition: Good- Most parts only 10 rides old Reason for selling:Hasn't been riden for 9+ months and new job has me away from home for at least another year... So i need it gone. To good not to be ridden Price and price...
  3. madridingengineer

QLD SOLD- Please Delete

SOLD, SOLD! All gone fellas
  4. madridingengineer

QLD SOLD- Please Delete

Sold pending payment
  5. madridingengineer

QLD SOLD- Please Delete

Item: 2007 Giant Reign XO Medium (18") Location:Gold Coast QLD Item Condition: Good (Fork has some scratches- shown in pic) Reason for selling: Hasnt been ridden for 9+ months, cant justify it sitting around Price and price conditions: $800 (no swaps). Offers Extra Info: Love this bike...
  6. madridingengineer

QLD SOLD- Please Delete

Sold sold sold
  7. madridingengineer

post your Barhumps here

Humpers anonymous long time ago on Old Tambo
  8. madridingengineer

QLD SOLD- Please Delete

SOLD pending payment
  9. madridingengineer

QLD SOLD- Please Delete

Bumpola......
  10. madridingengineer

QLD SOLD- Please Delete

Bumpola.....
  11. madridingengineer

QLD SOLD- Please Delete

Bumpola.... Price Drop
  12. madridingengineer

QLD SOLD- Please Delete

Item: Complete DH Wheelset Mavic 729's Location:Gold Coast QLD Item Condition:Good (See pictures), Minions (both DHF) are approx 80% front and 70% rear Reason for selling: Not needed, Bought a set of 823's for no other reason than i wanted to and to go tubeless. Price and price...
  13. madridingengineer

QLD Sold

Sold...............
  14. madridingengineer

Get the girls with our special weight-loss dieting techniques

Yeah kipping as far a gymnastics and strength goes is cheating. Allthough Steve-O if you can do that number of pullups and dips your more than strong enough to do a muscleup. Its all in the technique. Ive done 30 (kipping for time in ~9mins). But if you keep them proper and strict with full...
  15. madridingengineer

Little Things You Hate

Having to sell on of your most favorite bikes so that you can have a car again, damm woman driver on the highway wrote my old one off (the car was old so payout was crap- but it was soooo realiable, id just done the front main seal and timing belt). :( going to miss that bike.
  16. madridingengineer

it takes time man, technique, technique, technique. Most people can/do power through bad form to chase numbers. But that's where injuries happen. The CNS takes time to strengthen. You can also focus on allot of other posterior chain exercises that will get your dead lift stronger without doing...
  17. madridingengineer

QLD Sold

Bump............
  18. madridingengineer

Wow really? Damm time fly's! How's everyone going? Has someone cracked the 200kg Dead yet? I thought that was going for sure Yeah mate, 4-6 times a week(depending on DOMS). If you've got CF questions go for it.
  19. madridingengineer

QLD Sold

Sold...........
  20. madridingengineer

QLD Sold

Bump...........