Search results

1. S

26inches Vids on Google

We figured we may as well do something with them, so we're gradually putting all the clips from our CD's and DVD that we put together on Google Video. http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=26inches Enjoy.
  2. S

Thredbo National Champs DH video

Great stuff again demo, love the fast cuts on the power chords.
  3. S

Majura DH race, Jan 15th

Ahh got sign in to work. Nice work demo_man. Raw NRG are still getting the vid they have from the nationals sorted, either they or I will drop a post in the vid forums when it's up.
  4. S

Majura DH race, Jan 15th

Proper Video Server http://video.google.com/ Type in Raw NRG, or 26inches.com. No sign in crap, load up whatever you want, no codecs required to watch, and increase hits to the source site, without wasting your own bandwidth on video downloads. Make something really good, and you can...
  5. S

EnduroFest 2005

Hi All, I forgot to post this earlier here, EnduroFest 2005 is for those of you who like riding all day and night on an XC course with your mates and while you are not lapping, watching some of Canberra's local band and DJ talent. Entries close first week of Feb. Details are at...
  6. S

26inches.com DVD Teaser

>Is that where benny was? Yeah, John Magner filmed it and we have Ben and Matt hitting up the biggest ones that were there, and a few others hitting the small ones. There's a few of minutes of footage.
  7. S

26inches.com DVD Teaser

Thanks for the nice words, it is encouraging, they ought to start arriving with current subscribers via post on Monday and I'm sure we'll hear more feedback about our efforts then :) Who is Malty? Chances are if you raced WSMTB 12 Hr, State DH Round at Lithgow, XC at Manly, hit up the Duffy...
  8. S

26inches.com DVD Teaser

Hi there farkineers, I'm back to plug our DVD after some months of occasional lurking here. Don't worry, we ran this by the farkin meister a while back and he's cool with us posting about our stuff. So the DVD includes some stuff all you DH heads will probably find boring (that would be the...
  9. S

Sydney Urban Ride Footage

I'm in Sydney late in September, looking forward to hooking up with some people then, but I may have to make a special visit before the Colonel takes off overseas... I just noticed an ad, for the Devinici, does anyone know what 26 magazine is?
  10. S

Sydney Urban Ride Footage

Hi Guys, thought I'd finally log on here. Glad you like the video, big ups to all the stars (esp. Naz, the stair master) and Soko for his contribution to the footage. The full clip is 5 mins 45, it is only on the Volume 3 CD. You can either subscribe or just buy this volume. I'd like to...