Search results

1. chris95

Training Log Harmonix Training Diary

Good on ya mate good to see people trying hard to get healthy'er and leaner. In my experience losing around 25kgs in 6ish months, just keep doing what you have started, eat clean, eat healty, eat a bit less, and exercise a bit more. Everything in this thread is real good info, No carbs...
  2. chris95

Get the girls with our special weight-loss dieting techniques

Yerh nah I believe you cheers, I go quite low but make sure its only my hips and legs pivoting not lower back, I find the pressure from the weight pushes my back into the seat and holds it without movement.
  3. chris95

Is this true, i had a bad back for a while so i switched from squating to leg press and no pain at all with heavy weight(for me lol)
  4. chris95

Post up ya 4WD!

All rite cheers mate, i have access to welding and cutting equipment so if I can get a good idea on what needs to be made I might even try knock it up myself. Yer thats true, cheers man will do.
  5. chris95

Post up ya 4WD!

Cheers mate, i have done a little research and apparently the whole L series use the same block so it should be similar to the 3L, apparetly the turbo will spool up earlier in the rev range due to the turbo being set up for a 2.4litre engine but is nothing to worry about. I know i will have to...
  6. chris95

Post up ya 4WD!

Hey guys here's a picture of my 1997 3Litre Sr5 hilux when i first got it(dont have recent pic on computer), the one of the left, car now has arb steel winch bar, hella rallye 4000's spotties and a few other small things. I absolutely love this thing coming from driving my parents petrol prado...
  7. chris95

Ive tried something similar on weekdays and it lead to over training very quickly, I strongly recommend you dont work out twice a day. Over training is something you will know once you have a reached it, and you will regret it, it slows you down even ore not something you will like. Do max 6...
  8. chris95

Car paint Clear coat Flaking??

Cheers guys might try a cutting compound then a wax
  9. chris95

Hey guys, Ive just bought some creatine to try up the lifts a little in the gym. Just wondering how you guys take it and when to take it to see effects. Cheers Chris
  10. chris95

Car paint Clear coat Flaking??

Hey guys, I recently bought myself a 1997 3.0D Sr5 Hilux for a steal, it runs amazing and is mechanically awesome, but I can't really say the same for the paint. The bonnet and roof have a faded look and the clear coat on the bonnet is obviously flaking. The rest of the car is fine so im...
  11. chris95

Sold!

Bump it up still for sale fellas!
  12. chris95

Sold!

Hey mate jersey is a large, and shorts are 36
  13. chris95

Sold!

Item: 2011 Troy Lee Designs GP Voltage Jersey. Size Large Location: Townsville Item Condition: Immaculate, worn once only, not one mark or tear. Reason for selling: To big, lost weight Price and price conditions: $45 posted, paid $70 new Pictures: Below Item: 2010 Troy Lee Designs...
  14. chris95

QLD 2010 Giant Glory 01 Custom Spec- SOLD!!!

Sold please remove
  15. chris95

1999 Holden Commodore vs ute

Hahahaha gold!! Good luck coming camping with me bro out bush in a Commodore haha:p
  16. chris95

Bump guys now $2100!
  17. chris95

Bump it up, come on guys throw us some offers!!
  18. chris95

$2200 now guys, need to get rid of it, chuck us some offers!
  19. chris95

Bump it uppppp!!!
  20. chris95

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!