Search results

1. KevinJones#1

Need some info on PIKES please!

Thanks guys.:) Yes, I was wondering how similar the Revelations were... So they are pretty much what the Pikes became then? Sweet, I'll look at getting some of those instead. Thanks for the info!
  2. KevinJones#1

Hi all. Keen to get a pair of Pike 454 air u-turns. I was wondering what was the last year they were made (2009-2010?) and where (if anywhere!) I could find a new pair for sale (pref. ACT or NSW). I don't know what my chances are of finding some are... Any help would be greatly appreciated...
  3. KevinJones#1

SORRY! Double post. Please delete!
  4. KevinJones#1

Good 140mm do-it-all fork?

Thanks for the links and replies guys.:) Pretty keen on the Talas or Float at this stage...
  5. KevinJones#1

Thanks for the input guys.:) Some of those forks are what I had in mind, so I guess I was kind of on the right track. Some options to consider there... Cheers.
  6. KevinJones#1

Hi all. Looking to get a new set of forks for my hardtail. It can take forks with 120mm-160mm travel. Want a single crown fork with around 140mm travel that can handle XC,AM,FR and some DJ. Have been looking through the forums but would be keen to hear what people would suggest as I'm a bit...
  7. KevinJones#1

24"?

Well said! If it works for you, who gives a shit about what size your wheels are.
  8. KevinJones#1

Decent bike shops in Canberra

Yes, Cycle Surgery. Top bloke.
  9. KevinJones#1

Freeride Hardtail frames?

Agreed!:cool:
  10. KevinJones#1

The Hardtail Downhill Thread.

Hi all. Sorry, this has probably been covered before, but I was interested in what FR/DH hardtail frames (pref cro-mo) are out there that I use my 66RC2X's on. I'm keen to back to a hardtail, and my forks have had minimal use. Just wanted to know what frames would be compatible with them. Any...