Search results

1. J

Z1s $200 *pic fixed*

Item: Z1 wedge Location: MtWaverley Item Condition: Great working order, paints pretty scratched up. Reason for selling: Buying motorbike and these are just sitting in my garage. Price and price conditions: $200 buyer pays shipping. First to see will buy at this price. Its already a steal...
  2. J

perfect forks?

i am going fully rigid and want to know, what would be the best rigid fork to go on a dmr trailstar LT?
  3. J

dmr LT

hey guys, i have a dmr trailstar LT, i want to put rigid forks on it. how will the geometry be? is the head tube angle too steep for rigid forks?
  4. J

hfx 9's

hey guys, i want to buy a pair of hayes hfx 9's, how much am i looking at for an end? inc. rotor etc?
  5. J

sold!!! (please remove)

Item: marzocchi super t's pro 2003 Location: melbourne Item Condition: immaculate pristine condition Reason for selling: dont ride anymore Price and price conditions: $800 Extra Info: comes with short bolt on stem, Pictures:soon
  6. J

derailueur

i need a read deraileur, has to be shortcage, 8 speed, and in good nick! i mean straight, not bent, no loose as parts etc. id prefer a 105 or something like that..
  7. J

SUPER T's 2003 PRO to go!!!!

Item: marzocchi super t's 2003 Location: melbourne Item Condition: excellent condition Reason for selling: need cash Price and price conditions: $900 neg Extra Info: Pictures: no pics yet
  8. J

DNM USD180

Item: DNM USD180 triple clamps (upside down) 7" Location: Melbourne Item Condition: veyr good condition Reason for selling: i have been DJ'ing with them, too much travel for me. and style of riding Price and price conditions: $550 ono Extra Info: comes with, booties, extra magnesium axle...
  9. J

whos going to buller??

just wondering whos going to buller on the 2nd-4th of Jan?
  10. J

cursors

hey its kinda weird to explain, but when you go to log in, you have to click your mouse (cursor) in the username/ password entity, to type your username. on most websites etc, when the login prompt loads up, the cursor automatically blinks in the username field already. its just something...
  11. J

GREAT FARKIN JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'd just like to say from being a farkin member pretty much from the begining that the FARKIN CREW have done an absolutely amazing job in running this web place for australian MTB'ers. its been a blessing to anyone with two knobby wheels and a mind sense of being able to keep the sport...
  12. J

video link

hey guys i have a video that i made that i wanna put up on farkin. hwop do i do it?
  13. J

how do i post a video link

i have a viceo in mpg format that i would like to put on farkin of our bike team riding. hwo do i go about that? do i need to contact admin?
  14. J

xt or better chain ( 8spd)

please please no old shti thats been used for more than 3 hours riding. whos got a chain yeah>?
  15. J

downhill melbourne

i am looking for somewhere to ride thats not far from melbourne. narby is too far and dandenongs have been excercised too much. does anyone have any places they know of (downhill tracks) that is about under and hours drive and is knarly shit????
  16. J

doubt

hey guys, ive just bought a new bike and every time i turn a corner the handle bars with the stem thingy keep on moving to the side. i dont know hwo to fix this? also how much air should i put in my tyres. i pumped them up at the servo and i stopped when it said 65 psi. is that the right amount...
  17. J

bb sizes

hey guys i need to knwo in a hurry what size BB teh race face turbine cranks(110mm 5 arm) need?
  18. J

need new chain, + BB

i need a chain and a BB dunno what size BB but please give me some offers and ill accept when i check the size in a tick. chain preferably xtr/dura ace. coz i dont trust anything else. ill pay for shipping i live in melbourne by teh way...
  19. J

servicing forks

hey does anyone know any LBS or person that will service my forks (usd180) for like a decent price that hasnt been marked up a billion percent? i think my seal has bushted. basically i had them serviced privately and a greasy subtsance was left behind on teh staunchions after compression...
  20. J

boiling the suckers

hey guys/gals! need to know how to boil my hayes disc pads. anyone can tell me the prcoedures? woul dbe great thanx.