Search results

1. M

pc help

hey i got windows 7 and installed it now my keyboard automatically presses enter at random times ive tried using different keyboards one is USB and one Ps/2 idk if windows 7 and the problem are related but i think its on the hardware level when i restarted my computer it automaticly went to...
  2. M

stuck seatpost

i really don't care if the seatpost gets messed up as im getting a new one anyway the only thing im worrying about is medssing up the frame i took the pedals out today and the post is sticking out into the place where the cranks and pedals are so could i use a hammer and hit the bottom of...
  3. M

stuck seatpost

what do you mean, tap it like straight down with a hammer? but if it's already lodged into the frame theres nowhere farther down for it to go.
  4. M

stuck seatpost

hi im working on a bmx restoration project and the seatpost is stuck into the frame cus some idiot jammed it in there:mad: i need to get it out but wd40 isnt really helping any advice -mike
  5. M

New? Feel free to say g'day here.

hey guys ive been reading these forums for a while now and just now decided to make an account
  6. M

What are you listening to NOW?

rise against-Savior