Search results

1. M

Where can i buy a 5kg tub of Nutella ?!

<3 <3 <3 :D There is a italian shop i found this morning on FB that sell's and post 5kg tubs of Nutella AUS wide :)https://www.facebook.com/pages/7-barcafé/344681519217?ref=ts thats there FB page <--- Thanks so much bro ! :D
  2. M

Where can i buy a 5kg tub of Nutella ?!

Ok guys, I have been searching everywhere for a 5kg tub of nutella. Yes they are real, and yes people do sell them I JUST DON'T KNOW WHERE. So if anyone, anywhere in Australia can PM if they know where i can buy one or send me a link please do. I need to buy one ASAP. Even if it's not 5kg but...
  3. M

Auto Sparky?

Hey guys, Got a offer on a apprenticeship as a auto sparky, just wondering anyone qualifie or a apprentice and the pros and cons I love working with cars as i work at a mechanics for the last few years along side 2 mechanics and 2 auto sparky's. Any info would be great! (:
  4. M

Sold (:

Up for grabs is a pair of Mavic 729 on Pro 2's with 2mm DT swiss spokes, 32holes. I bought these around 6 months ago have NOT been used at all, never put any tires on them. Was planning on doing a Ns build but just didn't have the time of $$. So these are practically brand Fu*%ing new! Got these...
  5. M

1999 Holden Commodore vs ute

Bro, i'll kane your ass! oi fucking mum wants me to pay for me teeth, thats over $1000 to fix :/
  6. M

Yeah does, dad mad sure of that..only thing wrong with it is the pads are starting to go but thats like $80. Thanks :)
  7. M

Yeah good point, like ill put moto's and shit go camping a fair bit..Didn't know cost that much for a LPG! :O me and the old man are convincing the handbrake (Mother) to let me buy it..If i do ill post some pictures up :)
  8. M

if i do buy it, i was planning on lowering it..
  9. M

Yeah would expect that from the cops, a commodore with a P plate drive = sussness
  10. M

Thanks bud! Yeah only reason i was going to take the LPG out was because QLD road and saftey will not allow the car to sit lower then a certain eight with the tank under the back. Cheers :)
  11. M

I'm deffs a holden man, who won bathurst ;) Yeah i really want a 4x4 but honest to myself i can't afford one, not while im at school for another year and only got a part time job. I won't have any money to spend on myself, and i do that quiet oftern haha. I was thinking of getting a small car...
  12. M

Hey guys, Have put up a few post about first car...I've always had my mind set on a 4x4. But i just don't think i can afford a 4x4 at 16. Although i have found a 99' Vs ute. Just wondering what people think of these cars, ever had trouble with them. if so, how many k's. I was going to pay 4.5g...
  13. M

QLD 2010 Giant Glory 01 Custom Spec- SOLD!!!

Ohhh dude, this is that bike i rode that day at downhill! Wish i had the $$$, Just heads up to everyone this bike is in great condition and rides beautifully, like this bloke know's his shit!
  14. M

2010 Transition Tr450 with 2011 40's SOLD SOLD SOLD! :D

Nah sorry bro, be too hard to get rid of the other stuff :/
  15. M

Rough Price to move cars interstate?

Just wondering if anyone knew how much or knew any sites i could get a price on moving cars across states and towns. For example, how much would it cost to move a car from Brisbane to Townsville? And how would you do it, truck, train, ship? Cheers (:
  16. M

Bump, need this urgently gone.! Considering REASONABLE offers, but not sure whats un reasonable about the price i got it now, comes with Fox sticker kit!
  17. M

Bump guys! give me offers, I can sell the brake with the bike for another $100!
  18. M

Rifleman in the ADF

Is this woody from that use to ride in tville? :p
  19. M

Rifleman in the ADF

So your saying, i can go in to do a trade, lets say a.. Diesel fitter? Then after 5 years of doing my apprenticeship i can still have time to apply and try out for SF? Cause like you said, stick to your guns..I'm pre determined on join and succeed in the SF. I know this might sound weird coming...