Search results

1. DWNHLR01

Found a possible relic?

From what I can tell its a 2003 KHS FXT trail. But clearly not oem spec? Manitou xverts, old DNM rear shock - not front brakes, has a Hayes rotor on the rear but not hooked up? 3 piece bmx looking cranks.... Anyone know much about them? Could be a good doer-upper http://i.imgur.com/e3wqbiO.jpg
  2. DWNHLR01

best flat pedals money can buy?

Macneil Cinch pedals. I have them on my DH bike. I rate them.
  3. DWNHLR01

That time of year... the snakes are out!!

Riding Kuranda on the weekend… Bike was on the ground, having a break…Go to pick my bike up and hear a rustle and a hiss. A VERY agro snake about a foot away from my hand. Needless to say I swiftly rode the fuck out of there.
  4. DWNHLR01

Lazy Sunday

Couple of pics from the weekend…Poor quality yeah, but, most are screen shots of vid. Taken on Kuranda DH, Cairns. Comments are welcome…Rider is yours truly.
  5. DWNHLR01

QLD Cheap 150mm+ travel Forks, around $150

PM Sent. 06 Zocchis 66s...$100 + Postage and they are yours
  6. DWNHLR01

Cairns 2016 World Championships

I would definately jump in the car and drive 5 minutes up the road to watch it.
  7. DWNHLR01

Women, etc.

A couple of years back I was nailing a chick that worked in the same place. She was on level 2. We kept it secret for agggges! And if people asked we'd just deny deny deny. Until we got caught having a bit of a makeout session in the CEOs car. Hahaha. We ended up calling it off...and...
  8. DWNHLR01

Ryan Maher - 11 Years old 26" wheels

And in one pic. An 11 year old has trumped everything I have ever done on a bike.
  9. DWNHLR01

Crash Pics Thread

Is.....that what I think it is
  10. DWNHLR01

Creative Photo thread!

Taken with my Samsung, no editing.
  11. DWNHLR01

VIC Sold, Please Remove.

Edit: Nevermind
  12. DWNHLR01

Rear wheel shutter under braking [avid elixirs]

Don't use your brakes so much. Not brake jack?
  13. DWNHLR01

GIANT GLORY'S are made to go sideways! picture of jump now up!

That jump looks like a nice little trick booter. Go the sideways glorys
  14. DWNHLR01

braaaaaaaaap the whip thread. no dialup allowed.

Pales in comparison to some in this thread.
  15. DWNHLR01

Perfect all-round bike (leaning on the longer travel side)?

Specialized SX Trail / Enduro. I'm hearing you about the Orange mate. My first decent bike was a Patriot, the model before the 222 was released. Unreal bike and I regret getting rid of it to this day!
  16. DWNHLR01

4X SX 4x XTR update

Awesome bike. These frames are so versatile.
  17. DWNHLR01

P Plater Exceptions

here we go, rahh rahh who gives a fuck. It's the law. Save ya coin and buy a hi-po car when you get off ya P's.
  18. DWNHLR01

you yangs cressy sesh.... 25/9

Geez look how smooth that stuff is. Don't you mexicans have it easy =P
  19. DWNHLR01

06 Specialized SX Trail I

bars were next on the cards...Was thinking of some wide diety bars. Thanks for the offer mate but I'm gonna buy some locally so I can feel them.
  20. DWNHLR01

06 Specialized SX Trail I

Newest addition to keep all the haters happy. Shit phone pic. Actually quite happy with how it feels...suprising actually as it was a big gamble!