Search results

1. H

VIC TRANCE X 29 1, Large, 2023

Item: TRANCE X 29 1, Large, 2023 Location: Berwick, VIC Item Condition: Pretty much new Reason for selling: Not getting ridden Price and price conditions: $3400 OBO. COD or bank transfer Extra Info: Pick up or can post at our cost Always maintained by myself/mechanic in a professional workshop...
  2. H

Bike for 6'11" + rider?

Thank you all for your replies, I didn't expect such a range of advice. The budget thing is the killer here, I agree. I'll see him shortly and we can go through some of the options listed here. Thanks again.
  3. H

Bike for 6'11" + rider?

Hi everyone, Let me start by saying sorry. I've probably not used the forum in over three years. I'm a bit out of whack with it all. I DID try the search bar a few times and found no previous topics. So here I am. I'm looking to help my friend find a bike. A hardtail would be great (but not...
  4. H

VIC SOLD 2011 Redline Monocog Flight 29er SS - M 17"

SOLD Selling my 2011 Redline SS. I will NOT be selling it with the pedals, light and computer mounts. Asking $700. ONO Pick up is fine, can send Australia wide (your cost). C.O.D or bank transfer. You are more than welcome to come see the bike before buying. Please send me a message...
  5. H

VIC SOLD ! Reynold Assault SLG Disc 11speed wheels - CX/commuter

Up for sale, my 700c/29 Reynolds Assault SLG 11speed disc wheels. About 900km of use. Looked after. Minimal cassette wear on the freehub body. Both ends are 24h and use DT Aero COMP spokes and have external nipples. 6 bolt disc pattern with a rear hub spacing of 135mm. Rims (41mm depth) are...
  6. H

700c/29" dirt jumps MEL?

*as for the wheel build and a personal point of view. my employment has involoved SE on and off over the years. so i've seen a stack of their wheels. i think they are actually pretty alright! my 6.4 gym tank mate riders a 29' quad. no wheel issues. no issues with my orange wheels (sure a lil...
  7. H

700c/29" dirt jumps MEL?

yeah, that was me at lysty. i was there on sat doing my big xc lap and had to cut it short from the rain. as i lost feeling in my hands and feet. not a happy chappy. so i was scratching to ride. i decided to chuck 'big ugly' (the bikes name) in the car and slapped the go-pro on. i'm doing a...
  8. H

700c/29" dirt jumps MEL?

Hey all, I usually race open cyclocross on my PK Ripper 700c. But, when the big post and the spd's are not fitted. I run a slammed post and normal pedals and take it out to just have fun and hit all kinds of tracks. I'd like to try do a few dirt jumps on it. *I can't jump to save my life. Can...
  9. H

VIC Glow in the dark brake outer cable.

As the title suggests. I'm hunting glow in the dark outer. REALLY need some glow cable. As long as it glows, even if I have to clean it all! HOOKABRUVA, please!
  10. H

VIC SOLD Gravity Boxxer/Fox/etc. Direct Mount Stem $20

SOLD! 45mm - 50mm 10 degrees For 31.8 bar Brand new and never used. Taken straight off my Gambler. $20 Pick up is ideal. Can ship, postage at your expense!
  11. H

DH: Grips

old ruffians all the way. i have a set that are 3yo now. worn plenty and smooth as with HEAPS of tackiness
  12. H

Looking For: DIRT JUMPER

Ill be posting it again soon but an 08/09ish STP 0 in short. Is that too small for you? Fairly cheap/make me an offer. High double digits of bikes at my house. Some need to just go.
  13. H

VIC Sold

for what size rider is this bike ?ft -?ft
  14. H

Race tents

hi guys, last few enduro races i've had issues using krappy tarp/steel pole cheap tents. does anyone know where i can buy a GOOD quality and almost team like tent, with side walls http://www.ezupdirect.com/ like tents on the linked website above thanks Adam
  15. H

PICS: 2009 Giants

yet again, another stable full of awesome rides from giant. im disappointed our work is not selling them anymore but thats business i guess. the black argyles on the stp are a bit yukk i think
  16. H

Choclate milk damaged my LCD

i like the really large ball hitting the reporter one. its the best when reporters dont see ppl/objects/watever coming, it makes for great viewing
  17. H

carbon fibre question!

what fuji are u looking at, TEAM or TEAM PRO? we sell them at work C4 is a high-modulus carbon C4 entry carbon C7 mid C10 high
  18. H

How to deal with a drunken mate?

As a non-drinker it hard for me not to complain about everyone of my mates that drinks. But, even i know when the line gets crossed. I like the idea of getting a camera and filming them to show em what knobs they are as it could be very effective. I find though, because my mates all know i...
  19. H

New Straitline stems unveiled at Eurobike

are there plans for longer versions of the pinch stem in the future?