Search results

1. Bailey.Roberts

NSW 2012 Banshee Legend Large - $2500 SOLD

Item: Banshee Legend Large Location: Wollongong NSW Item Condition: Used not abused Reason for selling: Need money for other bike Price and price conditions: $2500 Firm Extra Info:2012 Boxxer World Cup w BlackBox internals Elka Stage 5 custom tuned for a Legend SRAM X0 Drivetrain...
  2. Bailey.Roberts

ACT Schools Champs Photos

I can Upload more I will upload some more when i get a chance.
  3. Bailey.Roberts

Ourimbah Clubby Round Two- 29/05/11

Angry Midgets I am one of the Angry midgets, im just cut out of the photo :p
  4. Bailey.Roberts

Boxxer Axle Removal: Help

thank you, it came of easily.
  5. Bailey.Roberts

Boxxer Axle Removal: Help

after about a year on the same tires and no flats i never needed to remove the front wheel. i ordered purchased new tires to race on and i cant seem to remove the front wheel to put the new tires on. the forks are 2009 boxxer teams that came on a 09 glory and it is a stock axle. can someone help...
  6. Bailey.Roberts

Scum Rnd 1, 25th july

hey zenon connor doesnt have the net so can u send me the pics of him aswell he is number 23 in black, yellow and red tld gear on a 09 norco atomik cheers, bailey
  7. Bailey.Roberts

Scum Rnd 1, 25th july

thanks thomas hey zenon my number was 17 was wearing black t shirt and black and white tld pants, riding a glory. my email is bay_robbo@hotmail.com cheers
  8. Bailey.Roberts

Scum's DH Series 2010

phtos of the day hey im wondering if anyone got photos of the day. my number was 17 and i was wearing a black shirt and the green/black red/white tld pants on a black and blue glory cheers
  9. Bailey.Roberts

Attention all Bulli Riders!

i think they filled in one of the pits up there with water, and the othere day the overflow thingymabob got cluttered with deberis and one of the walls were about to burst. i think?
  10. Bailey.Roberts

the point is for asbestos removal if you were to have read the opening post!
  11. Bailey.Roberts

i went up yesterday it
  12. Bailey.Roberts

ok then red, i tried to find a place to go past the gate but i couldnt find one? i dont know but there were some big earth movers parked up there aswell?
  13. Bailey.Roberts

yea you just turn left and follow the road, you will come out on hobart road
  14. Bailey.Roberts

as you know bulli has been on and off for years, and now the final part of the track is now blocked off because of asbestos removal. here is a map showing where it is closed off. http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/5106877/, the map is hilighted in blue
  15. Bailey.Roberts

Thoughts on the 2011 tld gear,so far

tld has brightened it up a bit, sorta like last years gp "bolt" (the one which was cut in half). i am realy liking the nightmare turquise stuff
  16. Bailey.Roberts

Mt Keira drop

episode 9 i think. with about 1:00 to 0:30 seconds left
  17. Bailey.Roberts

Delete ?

sorry i was a bit vauge and impromptue, what i was trying to say was that dion kid reckons he is the best at possums(no joke, he said that on facebook) and wanted to race me on saturday.
  18. Bailey.Roberts

Delete ?

saturday. that kid dion wants to race me be there. he says hes heaps faster now and he called me a rich kid
  19. Bailey.Roberts

What have you named your bike?

eleanor- anyone seen gone in 60 seconds, eleanor is the unstealable car so... yea eleanor
  20. Bailey.Roberts

Delete ?

well he is 13 and thats preeschool to zanus