Search results

1. D

Front travel on a killswitch?

Hey, Just wondering how much travel you can put on the front of a killswitch? dont have the frame yet just wondering this will decide if i get it or not! cheers :cool:
  2. D

Western Australia

hey, i might be moving to western australia to pursue an apprentiship if i move i will be situated in essprance. i currently have a dirt jumper and im wondering if i need a dual suspention bike or if i converted it in to a hard tail freeride that would be sutable thanks i will be moving...
  3. D

Western Australia

hey, i might be moving to western australia to pursue an apprentiship if i move i will be situated in essprance. i currently have a dirt jumper and im wondering if there are any dirt jumps or tracks sutible for a dirt jumper thanks i will be moving there at the end of the year if i move
  4. D

Rims?

hey im looking at starting some light freeride and mabey addventuly some harder freeride and was just wondering anyones appinoin on Sun SW6000 rims and if they would be any good for me thanks
  5. D

bitch

6. D

What bike??

HI im wondering what bike to get for some downhill/freeride/slopstyle and whether or not to get triple clamps or not and what bike would you recermend thanks p.s not racing just riding for fun
  7. D

Ramp build help??

Hey guys.. Im woundering if anyone has specs of there ramps hey have made or suggestions of how big to build it eg.height, width , length its probly going tobe for a foam pit soo yer thanks guys:cool:
  8. D

Brakes?

HI im nearly finished building my custum bike and im wondering what brakes to get and if its worth getting hydrolic brakes or just macanical brake share your thought please !!!!
  9. D

IS it worth spending another $400 on Argyles rathe than dir jumper 1's

Hey im about to complete my list of parts for my custom built bike and ive only got the forks to go and ive priced some forks around the place an online i can get some brand new 2009 marzocchi dirt jumper 1 forks for $300 delived to my door and i can get some rock shox argyles the 302's for $600...
  10. D

100mm forks on a ns. suburban frame or not

hey i have just started to getin to DJ and im about to custom build my own bike im using a NS suburban frame and im thinking of puting 100mm travel rock shok argyles should i or not and will the suburban frame be able to have 100mm forks on it or will it break the head tube ??? :cool: thanks
  11. D

100mm forks on a ns. suburban frame or not

hey i have just started to getin to DJ and im about to custom build my own bike im using a NS suburban frame and im thinking of puting 100mm travel rock shok argyles should i or not and will the suburban frame be able to have 100mm forks on it or will it break the head tube ??? :cool: