Search results

1. scarcrow11

Sold SOLD

Hey sorry don't want to be a time waster but would you consider just packaging them up and then I'll organise a courier to come and collect them, save you having to go the post office? I understand if you still want to stick with local sale but thought I'd check anyway. If you are willing then...
  2. scarcrow11

VDHS Rnd #3 - Kinglake

Sick shot!! My number was 1931 wearing a blue dakine kit. Hoping you got a shot of my nosing it round the berm and smashing my head on the bars :) swardenaar@optusnet.com.au Cheers
  3. scarcrow11

What tracks should I ride?

Going away for the long weekend only get to ride three days :( I've compiled a list of tracks around the area where I'm staying (yakandandah) however I'm having trouble deciding which to ride. So far the tracks I've got are Albury, Mt Beauty, Beechworth, Mt Stanley, Shepperton and Yak. have I...
  4. scarcrow11

Building DH jumps?

Hey everyone. before anybody rages I have searched for the answers to my questions and not been able to find them so if anyone could point me in the right direction or give me some clear answers that would be sweet. And im sure it will benefit others. I have recently got a large pile of clay...
  5. scarcrow11

Fox DHX 3.0 coil issues (help wanted)

Thanks for the quick reply. The bike doesn't seem to bounce although its hard to see if the shock was compressing. And also my rebound dial does work when I dial it the other way my bike is like a pogo stick but what is weird is that since I fiddled with it it won't go as slow as it had before...
  6. scarcrow11

Fox DHX 3.0 coil issues (help wanted)

I have an 09 Fox DHX 3.0 rear shock on my reign x1. I've had the bike for nearly a year and have never really played with the rear shock too much. I use this bike for downhill & freeride because I'm a fairly smooth & light rider plus i have to pedal to most tracks since i'm not 18 yet. :( Anyway...
  7. scarcrow11

What tricks should I learn?

really could ya post the link coz I couldn't find it.
  8. scarcrow11

Umm yes there are a few threads around but the reason I started this one is because I want to be taught how to do the tricks not just what they're called. So links to instructional videos and threads would be great thanks.:D Oh and before anyone says I'm lazy and I should just search for the...
  9. scarcrow11

Hey guys, I've just started jumping gaps with long enough air time that I'm starting to get board in the air (plus I've seen people hit tricks on these jumps so I know that it's time to learn). So I was wondering what tricks will be easy to learn and how to do them. At the moment I jump a...
  10. scarcrow11

DH Yeti AS-X

Weak ass yeti Umm yeh we just found out that the frame has a massive crack down near where the seatpost stay and chain stay meet down near the rear axle:eek::confused::( (Ohh I don't mean to be mean or anything it is just bad luck)
  11. scarcrow11

DH Yeti AS-X