Search results

1. scarcrow11

What tracks should I ride?

Going away for the long weekend only get to ride three days :( I've compiled a list of tracks around the area where I'm staying (yakandandah) however I'm having trouble deciding which to ride. So far the tracks I've got are Albury, Mt Beauty, Beechworth, Mt Stanley, Shepperton and Yak. have I...
  2. scarcrow11

Building DH jumps?

Hey everyone. before anybody rages I have searched for the answers to my questions and not been able to find them so if anyone could point me in the right direction or give me some clear answers that would be sweet. And im sure it will benefit others. I have recently got a large pile of clay...
  3. scarcrow11

Fox DHX 3.0 coil issues (help wanted)

I have an 09 Fox DHX 3.0 rear shock on my reign x1. I've had the bike for nearly a year and have never really played with the rear shock too much. I use this bike for downhill & freeride because I'm a fairly smooth & light rider plus i have to pedal to most tracks since i'm not 18 yet. :( Anyway...
  4. scarcrow11

What tricks should I learn?

Hey guys, I've just started jumping gaps with long enough air time that I'm starting to get board in the air (plus I've seen people hit tricks on these jumps so I know that it's time to learn). So I was wondering what tricks will be easy to learn and how to do them. At the moment I jump a...