Search results

1. B

Rear derailleur fitting help - hitting spokes

Thanks very much guys for the replies. Really appreciate it. Sounds like it is the hanger even though it is new. I did read somewhere on net that say 1 in 10 new hangers don't need alignment. Hopefully it is as simple as that. I'll either take to lbs or buy alignment tool. Thanks
  2. B

Thanks mate. Was a typo. Meant low.
  3. B

Hi guys, Hoping for some help. Crashed my brother in-laws road bike as car didn't give way. Put wheel out of true, bent the derail hanger and probably derail too. Got wheel trued by LBS, purchased new hanger and new derail. I fitted the new hanger and Derail but the cage is skimming a...
  4. B

Bikings.

That was really cool guys. Love the concept. Looking forward to part 2
  5. B

My Short Vid

Mate. Just gaffer tape it round your chest. Tried it on my moto and it worked sweet. Bizarre thing was it picked up my heart rate.
  6. B

Arvo ride at Old Mans Valley - Hornsby

This is epic work by all. Almost (or maybe did) inspire me to get off my fat arse and create something. Did you guys purposely shoot on a cloudy day so image didn't get washed out? Get a dog up ya. Brown trout. I'm out.
  7. B

Morning Trails with Jon Odams

solid effort - enjoyed.
  8. B

Beautiful Weather - short downhill clip

nice edit dude
  9. B

SOLD 2010 Glory 01, very good condition, $1900 now with pics

Item: 2010 Glory 01 Location: Sydney (berowra), pick-up only Item Condition: Excellent working order, replaced seals recently, all internals excellent condition, a couple smallish scratches here and then, but overall vgc. bike is all standard except for odi grips, fun pedals and maxxis...
  10. B

Lithgow's new race track - The Pony Express

cool. thanks for the detailed reply.
  11. B

Lithgow's new race track - The Pony Express

sick track/edit. what's the spec for the cable cam? can you post a photo of the system? i've tried with rope and crap pulleys and failed... then upped the anti to ball bearing pulleys and closeline wire coated in pvc which i tensioned with fence post tensioners but still too much movement so...
  12. B

Marcus Fairbanks Shreds

Was trying to justify/explain my extremely simple initial post in the context of 'problem ?'.
  13. B

Marcus Fairbanks Shreds

'Shred' 1. To 'slide' on a skateboard, often in a fashion which damages the surface used to slide. 2. To skate, snowboard, surf or BMX aggressively. 3. A form of longboard surfing which breaks the wave being 'shredded' Where shall we shred? Tim totally shredded that last run. "SHRED...
  14. B

Marcus Fairbanks Shreds

marcus and shedden are shredden
  15. B

VDHS Rnd 2 Sherpparton

good effort mate. like someone else said your title was all time :) it was perfect. don't think the tunes worked that well tho for the rest of the edit but i'm prob an old man compared to you. increase the clip duration. i felt that towards the end when the clips where longer and...
  16. B

On The Hunt: Episode 1 & Episode 2

episode 1 was all time. yew! loved shot diversity and how it 2 x 2 riders. fast moving shot from car was rad so is that last track. you've got me stoked to put an edit together. cheers