Search results

1. F

2011 - Gravity Cup - Rd 1 - Thredbo - Seeding

Hi Guys and Gals, I had posted this in Russ Baker's thread, but given others started their own thread, I thought I'd start one too.... I managed to time my visit to Thredbo well, and was there for the seeding runs with my camera. Unfortunately the hot shoe on the camera played up, so I...
  2. F

National Series - Standings

Anyone go the final standings for the National Series (both male and female). The national series website hasn't been updated since Thredbo... :(
  3. F

Race Face Evolve Crank Extraction???

Hello. A quick question, about extracting Race Face Evolve Cranks... My bottom bracket (external type) is stuffed and I want to replace, but can't get the cranks off. The Race Face website just says you can pull them off (well that's what I think it says, it's not 100% clear). But the...
  4. F

Roadie Hoods

Being relatively new to roadies (I haven't had a roadie since high school, and that was a $200 jobby), I was wondering about roadie hoods. Basically I want to get a set up like this http://tinyurl.com/2zt2w7 ie the hoods extending out flat from the bars. Currently it is like this...
  5. F

Scott Vs Mont Poll

Well, all has been quiet on the Scott-Vs-Mont-draw-a-line-in-the-sand-debate for the last five minutes... so I thought I'd see what people are intending on riding in, without getting too stuck down in why the other event is sooooo crappo... You can put reasons down if you really wish, but I...
  6. F

MTB Shoes - Where to get them...

I'm in need of a new pair of MTB shoes, and need some recommendations on where to get them (I'm based in Randwick / Syd CBD). So far I haven't been impressed the options available (City Bike Depot / Clarence St Cycles, Randwick locals). They either don't have much choice (Eastern Suburbs /...