Search results

1. D

Official kentlyn thread

Kentlyn Trail Map Hi - Is there any official trail map for Kentlyn? I have ridden out there a few times (and loved it) but would like to try and work out a nice, flowing 50km trail. Help?
  2. D

Husky 100km Tix for Sale

Have to travel for work, so ticket is up for sale... $70 ONO (you are responsible for for the transfer fees). http://www.blackheartevents.com.au/callala-mtb/the100ker-entry pls PM me if interested...cheers
  3. D

SCOTT 24 hour 2010

i agree - i have HID lumin8rs as well... they were awesome.... what a top weekend....and for once it wasn't cold in Canberra :) Happy days
  4. D

2010 Angry Doctor

thanks to the Mogo locals for posting re the weather... let's hope the track will be dustless :)
  5. D

VVC Awaba 10 hour - Saturday August 21st

Hey guys - any update on the results? Having some debates with some friends.....
  6. D

Getting your head into mountain biking

get her riding with other girl's or take some friend's too who know how to ride and can guide/teach her.... as she's your fiance, she's not going to listen to your advice, you will be the enemy :)
  7. D

Official kentlyn thread

Riding at Kentlyn today I rode out there today with 2 girlfriends and we had a blast. There is some great new sections that look like they've just been built... you guys rock! We couldn't stop smiling. Only one of us had an off (near the Rock) but otherwise, fast, flowy and loads of laughs...
  8. D

Official kentlyn thread

not fair you get to see all the cool stuff
  9. D

Who is doing Dirtworks 100km or 50km?

well done - the last few kms always feel like that to me, anytime I am doing a race.
  10. D

Who is doing Dirtworks 100km or 50km?

hope you all had a fantastic day... you were definitely spoilt with the weather, but was wondering if it may have been a little too hot....
  11. D

Introducing the Girls

hardly - just try as much as i can... so not afraid of getting off my bike and walking as well....
  12. D

Introducing the Girls

First Time Logging in and Posting Hi All Name: Di Age: 37 in July Location: Sydney Riding since: My hubby nagged me to ride instead of being support crew (about 18 months now) Bike: Giant Trance Ride: have ridden alot at Kentlyn, Appin, Wingello... and done a few rides at Sparrows...