Search results

1. D_Nine

NSW SOLD ! SOLD ! Please delete

Sold ! Please delete.
  2. D_Nine

NSW - Stolen : Rocky Mountain 790 MSL Altitude Rally Edition

Sucks big time. Hope they come to their senses and organise to return it.Will spread the word.
  3. D_Nine

Why thankyou kind sir !
  4. D_Nine

Bump , New price ! Now if I had a dollar for every view !!
  5. D_Nine

Bump ! Still for sale.
  6. D_Nine

Light Bicycle Carbon Rims/Wheels (Review Included on 1st Post))

G'day, I went with 38mm external.I've fitted them to a Gt Force carbon 150/160 .They do look big ! And are a little heavier. However they have a bit more thickness in the bead wall area and due to the higher profile you can use shorter spokes. This makes for a much stronger build. Went with...
  7. D_Nine

OK checked with Solasport today and the tune is medium .
  8. D_Nine

Came with a 2015 GT Force Carbon. Yes will actually fit a Satori !
  9. D_Nine

Item:Sold Location:Sydney Item Condition:Brand New Never Used Taken out off 2015 Frame.No hardware as used. Reason for selling:Surplus Price and price conditions: Now $500 plus postage Neg ,Will consider all legit offers. Extra Info:Taken out off new bike as had Rokshox Monarch to fit.Is a...
  10. D_Nine

AM Kona Satori 2014, My new Rig!!

Nice looking rig. Wish I had one of them , oh yeah I did !
  11. D_Nine

NSW Sold !

Sold .... pending payment !
  12. D_Nine

Sold!!!!!!

Sold !!!!!!!!!
  13. D_Nine

Sold!!!!!!

Bump ! Now $725.00 Can get a travel reduction kit from Rockshox if less travel req.
  14. D_Nine

NSW Sold !

Item: 2014 KONA Satori 29R 19" Location:Sydney Item Condition:Excellent Reason for selling:Longer travel bike Price and price conditions:$2750, all reasonable legit offers considered Extra Info:This is the only 19" 2014 framed Satori in Aus. Changed to this from a 2013 Satori ( cause I...
  15. D_Nine

Sold!!!!!!

Item: 2014 Rockshox PIKE RCT3 SOLO AIR 150 mm Location:Sydney NSW Item Condition:Used ,Excellent condition minor scuffs and a bit of cable rub. Reason for selling:Excess to my needs .Hah fell for the hype and went 27.5 ! Price and price conditions: $725 Neg.Reasonable legit offers...
  16. D_Nine

Would bike shops match online prices?

I've been led to believe that for the LBS to be able to offer that price it is required that they buy at least 10 pair ? That's if Shimano has stock ??
  17. D_Nine

Batemans Bay, Mogo etc

Ulladulla also has some nice singletrack. Check in with Bart at Mountain Cycles Ulladulla, I think they still do Thurs night shop rides.
  18. D_Nine

Orbea Rallon X Team

Now know a couple guys on these, and they rave about them. Hah don't even think the new dist will even consider the BOS equiped bikes. By all accounts the sus works extremely well but aftersales support from BOS HQ is shithouse (according to the last 3 Aus dist who all dropped it for lack of...
  19. D_Nine

Reverb leak

Have you checked that the hose has not unwound itself ? Refer to SRAM Tech docs. And I think it's a 6mm spanner. Fittings only avail from SRAM so LBS can order . May also need to bleed it.
  20. D_Nine

black diamond, free drive etc.

Like this ? S'pose I could spare one ! And get rid of those ridiculous "bolts" Mongo used and replace them.