Search results

1. D

DEAR ADMINS help revive my for sale threads

hey. recently I moved and at the time I was selling gear, I haven't been able to bump the threads for a long time and they have disappeared. I'm hoping they are just archived because I am not able to re make the threads on my mobile. any help would be greatly appreciated.
  2. D

DH 2010 Supreme 2011\2012 spec

Large Matte Red Frame Custom tuned 2011/2012 worked Fox 40's, Kashima stanchions and low friction seals, Compression cartridge rebuilt and tuned by Tekin Suspension. Custom tuned 2011 Fox RC4 shock. 2011 Avid Code brakes Sram X9 Drivetrain Race Face Atlas Cranks E Thirteen guide, small...
  3. D

VIC Wtb e-commencal supreme dh frame

im looking for a ECOMMENCAL supreme dh, 2010 or later. only large or above, if there is anything above large. color does not matter, paint condition doesn't matter. looking to find a frame to respray. doesn't need a shock, doesn't even need bearings. i'd actually prefer no bearings as i plan on...
  4. D

stores stocking white mavic ex823's?

hey, im about to go to work so this is a quick post, does anyone know where to buy WHITE mavic ex823 rims, thinking of buying some but dont like the black. p.s can rims be repainted any way?? (im thinking grip for that)
  5. D

shock size/ swaping to DHX

hey rotorburn, i have a 2010 giant faith with a vivid 5.1, and it isn't the best for DH. all i know about the shock is its a coil, 2.75" stroke, and i need the sizing for a new DHX to fit. thanks in advance, damon
  6. D

fox 36 for giant faith

hey rotor burn, i was just looking at tbsm.com and they have fox 36/2010's for 900* dollars, worth the 400? (could sell the totems for 500) what would the performance gains be? ] would it be good or bad for the geo? lighter?
  7. D

removed

thread has been 'closed, sorry
  8. D

MTB shirts!

i flipped out when i saw these haha http://www.teesontap.co.uk/store/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=615&Itemid=1 cheers,
  9. D

new downhill bike?

hey, i have a 2010 faith 00 small, and im more interested in downhill. i do have the option to sell this bike, and buy a specialized demo8 II cheap. a cousins glory 08 performs better in a lot of places, and the glory out performs my bike in a few areas. like, drops, jumps into rock...
  10. D

Hope floating rotors to fit elixers

hey, will a http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=16457 work with avid elixirs? oh, and is 50$ for two 203mm worth it??
  11. D

VIC A downhill bike swap for a freeride bike, take a look

hey, swapping a 2010 faith im getting into downhill, and since im on a 2010 faith (freeride) i want somthing more plow friendly. that 20 mm more suspension makes a difference, so heres the deal i want a DH specific bike, preferably somthing near 09-10 but im open throw me an offer! will...
  12. D

totem (2010) quick oil replacment tool? where to buy?

i have seen on rockshox.com that there is two bolts near the bottom of every totem, at each stanchion and they are used for a quick(but not completly clean) oil replacment. i was wondering where you get the syringe tool, that connects into the bolt/hole thing, to first drain then replace the...
  13. D

what would it take to start a mtb store??

hey, name says it all. just a thing ive been curious about, and wanted to know the basics, ect. ; where to get parts ; what parts ; bikes ect ; possible custom builds store i dont know, just a thought ive had
  14. D

large amount of brake lever play

hey, first up, elixer cr! work great, props avid. but uno when you get them new, you play with that , i dont know what it is, but imagine sitting on the bike, and you push the lever away from you, and it clicks??? i now have a large amount of play in the lever and whenever i use my brakes it...
  15. D

Where to send my forks for full service

hey guys, i know theres similar threads like this, but i need personal preferance. where should i send my 2010 solo air totems to be completly rebuilt?
  16. D

good stickers for giant faith 2010?

hey, im looking to get some nice stickers for my giant faith, just a few small ones that dont ruin the colours of it. any ideas? like 661, sram, stuff like that p.s, good place in vic to get them D:
  17. D

tips for doing downhill tricks please?

hey guys, name sais it all. i want to learn stuff like, whips , ways to jump higher as its harder with all this suspension i got :P and any other tips on stuff like rock gardens and all
  18. D

Bike rack?

hey guys, lookin for a bike rack that holds the bike in place using the crank, or the bottom of the wheels , somthin like that. but i cant find any stores in australia that are what im lookin for. any help would be GREATLY appreciated
  19. D

GIANT GLORY 2010 00 swap

hey guys, ive got a giant FAITH 2010 00 medium, sorry if title was misleading.wanted to get a few preferences on swapping for a 2010 glory 00, or even 01. note how much cash you would want with the swap the bike, completly stock, other then a 350lb Ti spring, intense FRO tires, both ends...
  20. D

disc mal-alined

hey guys, im havin a extremly frustrating time with my rear disc i put my wheel in, as usual carefully, but when i tryed putting it into the caliper, it wouldnt go in no matter what i did. so i took the wheel back out, and seperated the pads. (accidentily pulled the lever while cleaning) *its...