Search results

1. B

Wild Mersey, Tassie's next big MTB project

@Stredda are there still crew on the ground building? I remember reading on Flow that there are still trails to be built on Bonneys tier? Some big decents and rock slabs etc. Any updates or is the construction complete? Keen for a visit soon.. looks so fun.
  2. B

Spitfire or Scout?

Merlin has med and lrg scout frames on sale. May make the decision easier. Or harder
  3. B

Slack, long, 5" travel duallies.

The new knolly endorphins come close to filling your needs. I have an older model which I love. Expensive though.
  4. B

Sold

All sold except the cranks. Sorry peanut couldnt wait any longer. Needed to move it.
  5. B

Sold

Frame is sold
  6. B

Sold

Hey peanut, Hope this helps distance from the center of the top eyelet to the bottom of the piggyback = 100mm diameter(roughly) of the air can= 45mm (not including the piggy)
  7. B

Sold

Price drop again on frame and shock.
  8. B

Your favourite all mountain bike and why!

Knolly warden would be on my list. I have an endorphin which is super fun. Great tech climber and feels more than its 140mm on the the rough stuff. The 27" 150mm warden is reviewed to be even better but i have not ridden one.
  9. B

Sold

More stuff gone. Plus i added pics of monarch plus for anyone interested.
  10. B

Sold

Now advertised elsewhere. Revelations and bars now sold.
  11. B

FOUND. Black bars 740-50mm. Possible renthal swap.

If Moorey is not keen I may be interested
  12. B

Headset bearing size?

Awesome. Thanks heaps. Your a legend. I actually just placed an order for one of these http://www.mountainbikesdirect.com.au/enduro-h-set-bearing-1.5in-40x51.8x8-36x45-acb-073 Hope its close enough as i am super keen to get my new frame going.
  13. B

Headset bearing size?

Hey all, Probably a stupid question. I recently got a used frame that is missing the bearing from the bottom headset. Its a cane creek EC44/40. Can anyone confirm which size bearing I need? Or should I just get a whole new bottom headset. Thanks guys
  14. B

FOUND. 31.6 to 30.9 seat post shim or 31.6 dropper

Thanks Moorey. Sort of hoping I can get something local so I dont have to wait to long. Probably dreaming! Kind of keen to try a dropper as well.
  15. B

FOUND. 31.6 to 30.9 seat post shim or 31.6 dropper

rFoundItem: seat post shim to fit a 30.9 post in a 31.6 seat tube. or a 31.6 dropper post! Location: Byron bay but happy to pay for postage Item condition: Good please. Price and price conditions: can get a shim for about $20 posted from Wiggle but would prefer to get one...
  16. B

QLD Sold

pm coming..
  17. B

Sold

Now splitting. Trans am frame with seat post and headset $250 Rock shox revelations $250 Monarch plus rc3 (7.875 x 2) $250 Mission frame and headset $150
  18. B

Small frame 26" Kid's are growing...

Got a nice small Trans am if your still looking. http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?292924-Bike-Spilt-sale-frame-fork-cranks-wheels
  19. B

Sold

Transition Trans Am frame set added.